Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wonder if I could survive one day in a major US city

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The town center of large German cities is already suicidefuel enough: nearly all men are 6’1 minimum and stylemaxxed; nearly every one of them is HTN minimum and has a decent skull shape to pull off high class business haircut while I have to cover my subhuman skull with longish hair and still look like shit; all young foids there are slim and looksmaxxed, today I even saw a legit stacy who looks like prime Elisa Cuthbert. And Germany is not even known for having good looking people - most German celebs look like shit compared to their American counterparts. Now imagine if I had to live in NYC or LA, kek the mogging must be so suicide inducing that I might kill myself at day 1 already.

Any major western city is full of those who mog you, but its also full of low status wageslaves.

Germany and u.s is way different u.s has many races thus high chances if ur a tallfag you will dominate

Germany and u.s is way different u.s has many races thus high chances if ur a tallfag you will dominate
MEANWHILE DOITSCHLAND @Ecstasy ICH KANN BIN HALB OSTSCHWEINER ABER DU KANNST NICHT DAS ICH BIN UBERMENSCH SSAGEN DU HURENSÖHNE @Luzifer (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

I barely see people that mog me because i live in etnicstan soo vast majority of people is ugly and short

Also i barely see young people almost everyone here is an old fucker

I don’t think that’s true. Most western cities are full of subhuman immigrants. There is a small class of young attractive people. But mostly I just see fat old ethnics.

I don’t think that’s true. Most western cities are full of subhuman immigrants. There is a small class of young attractive people. But mostly I just see fat old ethnics.

The town center of large German cities is already suicidefuel enough: nearly all men are 6’1 minimum and stylemaxxed; nearly every one of them is HTN minimum and has a decent skull shape to pull off high class business haircut while I have to cover my subhuman skull with longish hair and still look like shit; all young foids there are slim and looksmaxxed, today I even saw a legit stacy who looks like prime Elisa Cuthbert. And Germany is not even known for having good looking people - most German celebs look like shit compared to their American counterparts. Now imagine if I had to live in NYC or LA, kek the mogging must be so suicide inducing that I might kill myself at day 1 already.
Ive been doing it for years, mang