Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder if ER’s parents know he has become a cult figure on esoteric Internet forums comprised of male virgins

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I’m sure Peter Rodger never could have imagined the future his son would have when he held him in the hospital for the first time.

I personally am not a fan of ER, though I find his story very interesting.

They have only themselves to blame. He was clearly neglected by them.

tbh doesn't this cause the NPD ER was suffering from? I could be wrong

Last edited:
His father definitely, though I believe his over-doting mother may have been the source of his narcissism, which is on a scale I have never witnessed before.

His father definitely, though I believe his over-doting mother may have been the source of his narcissism, which is on a scale I have never witnessed before.
I don’t think he was really narcissistic, he only presented himself that way. He was broken inside and said he was superior to mask his insecurity.

I don’t think he was really narcissistic, he only presented himself that way. He was broken inside and said he was superior to mask his insecurity.
But this is what narcissists do.

Elliot Rodger is and will be more relevant to his dad, I bet his dad is lowkey jealous.

Yeah man, this is a classic symptom of hyper-narcissism. It wasn’t so much an ‘exterior,’ he was trying to convince himself as much as everyone else.

I dont really think his parents know or care

I hope they do, they were guilty in part of his disgrace

He has more recognition than his father, I don’t think Peter could handle that so he doesn’t look into that.

But this is what narcissists do.
Idk real narcissist have a grandiose sense of self. It usually has mostly to do with intelligence, and he couldn’t cope with with his inferiorities

Father knows and he is not happy about it because he is normy dumbfuck.

his parents dont give a fuck about him, hard to believe he would be turning 28 in a few weeks

That bastard of his father could also try to make money with his son's memes. Fucking racemixers, they only want validation, they are the worst.

That bastard of his father could also try to make money with his son's memes. Fucking racemixers, they only want validation, they are the worst.
He has turned into Christianity . Wich means his son was realy chosen by God.

his parents were scumbags to him tbh