Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wonder if ending myself is my only option

I

Incelchen

Banned
-
My days are getting darker and darker. I've tried so hard to get somewhere in life but it seems to be 100% undoable. I might have the coolest hobbies in the world and be awesome and extremely disciplined at them. I can get a good physique. I can be really talented in whatever it is and have a profession that pays awesomely but nothing will ever change the fact that I'll be alone forever. I'm not a sub5 but I'm mentally fucked and nobody just suddenly stops being mentally fucked. That's what they tell you you should just be happy you're bringing everyone down with you blablabla but that's just not how it works. I'm absolutely depressed and when you're depressed people don't wanna be around you which makes you even more depressed and unmotivated to do anything. I've researched for a long time ago suicide methods and I think carbon monoxyde is the best one. People who hang themselves are so dumb it's impressive. Can you also imagine shooting yourself in the head and becoming mentally fucked and uncapable of even trying to kill yourself again??? For those who wanna do it do it with carbon monoxyde, I've talked to a guy who tried it himself he told me he didn't feel anything just passed out as if sleepy.

You talked to a guy who killed himself from carbon monoxide poisoning?

As we commend your souls to Aetherius, blessings of the Eight Divines upon you, for you are the salt and earth of Nirn

It’s the only way out

Nigger there are so many things wrong with this post, it’s scary. Be happy you are not a sub 5/10 truecel like me. If you are a 6/10 there is still hope for you, you just have to moneymaxx and have your own place to impress foids with. 7/10’s shouldn’t be on .IS in my opinion.

Depressed people, can sometimes be interesting - it’s ugly and short men who normies call “boring”.

I suppose a hose running from the tailpipe of a vehicle might do the trick, males usually prefer more violent ways of roping in Minecraft.