Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how women react to alpha chad vs. beta cuck cheating

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I could imagine that, in case a her beta cuck provider cheats with a prostitute because she got fat and doesn't suck his dick properly (once a month) she would use it as a good reason to ruin his whole life, accuse him of rape, burn his clothes, fuck all his friends and record it on video tape - because she is deeply shocked that this worthless beta faggot dared to have sexual desire, not because she actually really liked him, but because he is only good for paying for her shit and shouldn't complain.

then when a alpha chad cheats she just reacts sad, dampened and cries her eyes out all day, thinks about what she did wrong that he had to cheat with her sister so they just both suck his dick and put as much effort as they can in it, maybe he'd take her back, right?

I could imagine women really viewing it this way.

She can understand and endure cheating Chad but not a beta provider.

They'd use every reason to leave the betabuxx and every reason to stay with Chad, even if he cheated or beat her up.

One’s an attack on her ego, the others a “minor inconvenience”

Seems reasonable.

However, what is the probability that a chad gets married or has an LTR and does not end up providing?

Seems reasonable.

However, what is the probability that a chad gets married or has an LTR and does not end up providing?
Chad only needs to provide with his looks

They absolutely do view it that way

Women actually love it when men cheat. It reassures them that their man is desireable and high value.

I could imagine that, in case a her beta cuck provider cheats with a prostitute because she got fat and doesn't suck his dick properly (once a month) she would use it as a good reason to ruin his whole life, accuse him of rape, burn his clothes, fuck all his friends and record it on video tape - because she is deeply shocked that this worthless beta faggot dared to have sexual desire, not because she actually really liked him, but because he is only good for paying for her shit and shouldn't complain.

then when a alpha chad cheats she just reacts sad, dampened and cries her eyes out all day, thinks about what she did wrong that he had to cheat with her sister so they just both suck his dick and put as much effort as they can in it, maybe he'd take her back, right?

I could imagine women really viewing it this way.
exactly