Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I wonder how tall is. I wonder how much his bones stick out of his face

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
F89EFD0F 8D61 4349 88A0 F47A037E4D6C

People in the comments going on and on about muh psychology muh emotional trauma muh toxic relationship muh childhood abuse

I bet my soul hes just tall, has hair, a low pitch voice, and is able to kill 99% of males

lmao at the :bluepill::bluepill: cucks not seeing the truth in plain sight

If I ever caught my daughter on reddit she would no longer be able to use reddit, women are retarded enough without a million incel-in-denial cucks whispering soothingly into their ear about "muh toxic emotional trauma". What a shitshow.

I remember there Is a post where a women said that if you rape her she will go after you and she stated that women are more clingy to men who abuse them. She just spilled out the black pill and the normies didn’t see it at all. I wish I could find it again because I lost it on reddit.

every day i feel more and more like i just dont want to be on this planet anymore, and it's the foids that are making me feel this way.

Women prefer rapists to kind shy guys. Women are the root of all "toxic masculinity"

Women prefer rapists to kind shy guys. Women are the root of all "toxic masculinity"
Truth. In reality, all of them complaining about being objectified and toxic masculinity and “rape culture”, would all rope if they woke up in a new world where nobody wants to not only fuck their holes, but treat them like cumdumpsterd.

When they talk about how bad men are and how toxic masculinity is, they usually forget that 6’4” chads are the same species as balding manlets.

They just want a clear divide between alpha fucks, beta bucks, and incels. They want them all to know their place and cater to them in the way they want. It all makes sense when you consider extended female sexuality / dual mating strategy.

women logic:
rapists > ugly guys

Truth. In reality, all of them complaining about being objectified and toxic masculinity and “rape culture”, would all rope if they woke up in a new world where nobody wants to not only fuck their holes, but treat them like cumdumpsterd.

When they talk about how bad men are and how toxic masculinity is, they usually forget that 6’4” chads are the same species as balding manlets.

They just want a clear divide between alpha fucks, beta bucks, and incels. They want them all to know their place and cater to them in the way they want. It all makes sense when you consider extended female sexuality / dual mating strategy.

If women were really perceived and treated like men they would do everything to go back to their former position or they will eventually rope. Treating women like men=much more women deaths for homicide and suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back