Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder how many LARPing normies are on here

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Sometimes I wonder about the normies who pretend to be incels. All they need to do is give a good story when they join. I wonder if they’re doing it to learn about us, or to boost their ego or whatever. It’s just weird to think that people I see tons of posts from might not even be incel

They don't have a life.
Please do something with your life rather than spending time on this forum

Theres a few I (and many others) are aware of >.>

Probably low tier normies who want to feel Chad for a while

Losers actually rating pussy.

I counted 47 atm tbhtbh but
[ded srs] tbh there were multiple posters with 4k+ postcounts btbhtbh eho were larpers ded srs. Even IT cuck had 4k posts here and was praised here by some for being "too aggressive on larpers" tbhtbh ngl
@Limerencel

I counted 47 atm tbhtbh but
[ded srs] tbh there were multiple posters with 4k+ postcounts btbhtbh eho were larpers ded srs. Even IT cuck had 4k posts here and was praised here for some for being "too aggressive on larpers" tbhtbh ngl
who was that again?

Oh! You're talking about @Tellem--T

Oh! You're talking about @Tellem--T
is still a virgin as far as i know, OP is reffering to sex havers like limerencel and others that got banned
but he mogs us, that's for sure

is still a virgin as far as i know, OP is reffering to sex havers like limerencel and others that got banned
but he mogs us, that's for sure
Yeah he is a big guy. A REALLY big guy tbh. 6'3 is a giant.

FAKEandLMS is 6'7
:worryfeels:
News to me that we had a huge giant man in our midst.
I don't think I've ever even seen someone 6'7 in real life.

It's pretty much a guarantee that LARPers outnumber truecels here.

Too many. Don't throw your pictures like candy.

You really think a "larping normie" spending all days on here isn't basically an incel himself to begin with ?

You really think a "larping normie" spending all days on here isn't basically an incel himself to begin with ?
yes. They dont choose to be a loser in real life and try to get big here among incels.

yes. They dont choose to be a loser in real life and try to get big here among incels.
If he's a loser having nothing best to do than playing fool with us, he's an incel like all of us.

If he's a loser having nothing best to do than playing fool with us, he's an incel like all of us.
Nah some people have potential but they prefer getting validation online. Look at lookism tbh.

if they prefer being here rather than live their life they are at best "failed normies".

A lot, I'd say 10% of users are chads 85% are low tier normies with decent personalities but bad looks, and 5% are truecels, like me, who have awful social skills and are ugly.

Normies? A lot. They're by far the most numerous infiltrators. We have lot of semi-normies as well.

There was a survey last year and it proved that a portion of this forum had sex without paying

Assume everyone is LARPING, even yourself.

I don't know if there are many larpers,but sure incels are majority.

Assume everyone is LARPING, even yourself.

This.
I think they'll be a rule saying "no inverted bragging" ie claiming that you're a truecel & that you out Incel the other Incels. Even if you genuinely feel that way.

This.
I think they'll be a rule saying "no inverted bragging" ie claiming that you're a truecel & that you out Incel the other Incels. Even if you genuinely feel that way.

That would be a decent rule. Obviously only the highest levels of it would count as inverse bragging, since discussing our situation is encouraged. But I see what you mean

That would be a decent rule. Obviously only the highest levels of it would count as inverse bragging, since discussing our situation is encouraged. But I see what you mean

1. Cut down on LARPers
2. Stop people from despairing enough to rope
3. Cutting down the mob chorus whereby people try & out do one another in a sort of hierarchy as it were.