Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how many incels would backstab another for ascension

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've read threads before about how people wish they could become a chad and bully and ruin incels while fucking bitches with their friends. I remember having a short friendship with someone in school and we were united in the struggle of not being able to get a gf and what do you know? as soon as he gets a gf im invisible to him and im eventually told to fuck off, despite the bond we formed.

how do you backstab someone who's already a complete loser?

More than half of this forum would.

how do you backstab someone who's already a complete loser?
leaving them behind tbh you form a great friendship and talk about how we're going to be friends till the end then suddenly fuck off as soon as some roast beef comes by

leaving them behind tbh you form a great friendship and talk about how we're going to be friends till the end then suddenly fuck off as soon as some roast beef comes by
i see

unfortunately I think a lot of incels would. the thirst is real

im sure many would ngl humans are nasty creatures

I've read threads before about how people wish they could become a chad and bully and ruin incels while fucking bitches with their friends.
Whoever made a thread like that is a cuck. Most likely they're from IT trying to divide blackpillers.

I've said it from day one I wouldn't have any reservations whatsoever about brutally cucking an incel for pussy. That's natural. That bros before hoes thing is a gay meme.

But it's such an unrealistic scenario on so many levels that's it not worth worrying about anyway.

I've said it from day one I wouldn't have any reservations whatsoever about brutally cucking an incel for pussy. That's natural. That bros before hoes thing is a gay meme.

But it's such an unrealistic scenario on so many levels that's it not worth worrying about anyway.
I wouldn't backstab another incel tbh.

I wouldn't backstab another incel tbh.
Well not just incels but anyone I mean. What a rush it would be to steal someone's girlfriend I'm saying.
I would never bully anyone though unless they were a bully normie themselves and opportunity knocked.

Almost anyone. Men lack mutual understanding and collective consciousness, that's what the western hypocritical cuckoldry clearly exemplifies.

Last edited:
Assuming it to be true ascension instead of landwhale/settling, then yes, definitely would.
bully not really, but drop help and contact entirely, yes.

There isn't a single member here who wouldn't bury one of his own for a whiff.

Well not just incels but anyone I mean. What a rush it would be to steal someone's girlfriend I'm saying.
I would never bully anyone though unless they were a bully normie themselves and opportunity knocked.
I agree with you. Also, I don't understand how some people backstab others and do not care at all even if they hurt the other person significantly. I wonder how they do that and are capable of looking themselves at the mirror without feeling some regret or disgust.

A lot there's been many polls about it. Always more than 50%+

Also, I don't understand how some people backstab others and do not care at all even if they hurt the other person significantly. I wonder how they do that and are capable of looking themselves at the mirror without feeling some regret or disgust.
same tbh
i get that everyone here is depraved but im not that depraved enough to leave a friend in the dust for the advancement of my own life tbh

I agree with you. Also, I don't understand how some people backstab others and do not care at all even if they significantly hurt the other person. I wonder how they do that and are capable of looking themselves at the mirror without feeling some regret or disgust.
If you back stab them by making a cuckhold of them then you're supposed to feel good about it. And in turn they're supposed to mediate on going ER that's how it works. Circle of life.

Men lack mutual undertanding and collective consciousness, that's what the western hypocritic cuckoldry clearly exemplifies.

individualism, low level of trust, absence of altruism - basically the whole human population nowdays is pretty trashy

I had only 3 close friends in hs, they all were ugly but taller than me. The one who has an normie face managed to fuck a girl with a slut reputation; he bragged it on us, but for some reason he stopped it after 2-3 days. Anyways he got cucked by her and he had a few more gf's after that, he hates females anyways and is pretty blackpilled.

All of us. I’d like to think I wouldn’t but I’ve never had a girl show interest in me before.

of course I would im an incel not stupid.

I honestly have no idea how I would react if given that choice. I would like to say that I could resist, but my judgement gets quite clouded when I am horny. Most likely I would fuck the shit out of her and then regret my choice afterwards.

I've read threads before about how people wish they could become a chad and bully and ruin incels while fucking bitches with their friends. I remember having a short friendship with someone in school and we were united in the struggle of not being able to get a gf and what do you know? as soon as he gets a gf im invisible to him and im eventually told to fuck off, despite the bond we formed.
99% of this forum.

my best friend for about 4 years started ignoring me because he got a gf, so id say pretty much everyone

I've never bullied those less fortunate than me. I only bully people who are "above" me which includes Chads and foids.

Those are cowards as soon their gfs left them they come back crying

i would never backstab a fellow bhai tbh.

I would legit sacrifice you all to Satan for a big dick.

I would, fuck morality

I think me and the friend would probably be equal in looks, both capableof ascending and both know that it comes as a given and still have time to discuss issues if need be.

However if it had to do with insulting my friends behind their back to make me look alpha to the foid like normies do then no, that disgusts me

Almost anyone. Men lack mutual understanding and collective consciousness, that's what the western hypocritical cuckoldry clearly exemplifies.
Cucked men can understand each other and uncucked men can understand each other.

This is absolutely true, especially if you consider the fact that the vast majority of incels are not self identifying incels who are blackpilled. Simps and orbiters get competitive and antagonistic towards each other as soon as a femoid is around. Even on this forum, most men here have not truly sat down four hours and meditated on nihilistic suicidal enlightenment, most men here are not willing to be martyred so mankind can see a faint star of hope through the thick clouds of feminism in the dark sky of The West. Roast beef to many incels, shekels to Judas... most men are predictable. Most men, incels included, would offer their brothERs to the armies of feminism to be put up on the crosses. They always think "she's worth it, she's not like all the others"... that's what they tell themselves when they leave they leave their fellow low value males on the side of the road...

JokER was right.

High IQ greycel

I wouldn't. And I would not be around guys, who get annoyingly competitive when females are in sight. These men would also rape and rob in wars without turning a hair. No awareness of their impulses, lack of self-control, nor morals or all of the three.