Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wonder how Garrett is doing

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Yeah, yeah, I know that he “evolved” into a normie. That’s like going from a Caterpie to a Metapod and staying there forever. Alexa is with a D1 QB while Garrett went through HS more than likely just kissing girls on the cheek because he was in drama club so they saw him as the “friend”. Last year he was in college though and Gunnar, while registering little playing time, was on the football team @ Duke and could possibly start for them. Do you think Garrett finally got himself a landwhale? Does he regret the Shari’s Berrie’s commercial iyo? Interested in your thoughts about this.

The main players:

Garrett the Fedoracel:

hqdefault.jpg

This is him today:

CgWlrNzUAAAn6eJ.jpg

Alexa today:

e92pa7qz9k6y79qy.jpg

Gunnar the QB, possibly starting QB for a Division 1 school which is the highest possible status for a college athlete in America:

5092273.jpg

I can tell you everything.

He danced for her in hopes of her liking him... a few years later she still ended up with chadlite(on ig)

its over lmfao

He now works in theater and spends his days orbiting theater foids who most likely use him as an emtional tampon, it also looks like he may have ascended (he recently retweeted something about dating someone, possibly the foid in his avi?).

https://twitter.com/garrett_noga?lang=en

He has an instagram too but it's private.

Last edited:

Damn he has become a total normie! Just looking at this make me rage

Ah, he RTed something where he says he’s dating his favorite person. That answers one question I had about him, yes, his prior social media stuff read like he was an emotional tampon.

Yeah, yeah, I know that he “evolved” into a normie. That’s like going from a Caterpie to a Metapod and staying there forever. Alexa is with a D1 QB while Garrett went through HS more than likely just kissing girls on the cheek because he was in drama club so they saw him as the “friend”. Last year he was in college though and Gunnar, while registering little playing time, was on the football team @ Duke and could possibly start for them. Do you think Garrett finally got himself a landwhale? Does he regret the Shari’s Berrie’s commercial iyo? Interested in your thoughts about this.

The main players:

Garrett the Fedoracel:

hqdefault.jpg

This is him today:

CgWlrNzUAAAn6eJ.jpg

Alexa today:

e92pa7qz9k6y79qy.jpg

Gunnar the QB, possibly starting QB for a Division 1 school which is the highest possible status for a college athlete in America:

5092273.jpg
Brutal pokepill right there.
I want to smell Alexa's neck. She's legal now right? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

FUAAAARRRKKK. My dark twisted mind wished Garrett was incelling somewhere and he could be one of us. Looks like he ascended - something I'm insanely jealous about. oh well. fuck him.

You can find alexas instagram fairly easily. She's dating the college QB and being a total stacy with her thots.

Puberty did him good. It did the opposite to me.

he mogs gunnar the bloatcel tbh.

he mogs gunnar the bloatcel tbh.

Gunnar is no Chad looks wise but he looks better than Garrett who has bad coloring and looks allergic to testosterone. All I know is that Garrett seems to have gone through HS untouched by women whereas guys like Gunnar date.

if this is him all he need to do is gain weight and start lifting, no joke what I see here is that his main problem now is frame, if he maxx a little he could become a chadlite

Edit: wow he ascended like a mf.

I thought he was making youtube videos on how to make a noose.

Last edited:
At least he ascended, better than any of us

Puberty makes or breaks you

Damn he mogs me, that said at least theres no video of me being a fag out there, this dudes probably getting teased about it daily