Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I won my court case against psychiatry

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
For the first time in 4 years I am not getting compulsory care. Also my lawyer did a very good job!

what did you sue them for

You are a good person, you deserve it

Yes, winning cases against the cuckovernment. Show them the power of an inkwell.

it's over

what did you sue them for
Lol. They wanted to give me compulsory care for a year but me and my parents talked them out of it and then our lawyer sealed the deal

Lol. They wanted to give me compulsory care for a year but me and my parents talked them out of it and then our lawyer sealed the deal
better call saul GIF

My lawyer restored my faith in the law

For the first time in 4 years I am not getting compulsory care. Also my lawyer did a very good job!
Why did you have to get compulsory care before that?

Why did you have to get compulsory care before that?
Because psychiatry is like that. They have all kinds of reasoning: to make sure you take medication, to make admitting you easier, etc. They always force you to do things, and being admitted doesn't help because they will only have more power over you

reconsider, goy. take the "treatment!"

Trust the science

No then I would have to sue them for forced elecktroshock treatment they gave me
My parents gave me Risperdal and other SSRis since mid-teenage years.

My parents gave me Risperdal and other SSRis since mid-teenage years.
That's really bad for you. I have had risperidone and am now on penfluridol

Lots of incels here are on antipsychotics actually

That's really bad for you. I have had risperidone and am now on penfluridol

Lots of incels here are on antipsychotics actually
I was thought of being within psychosis-type disorder. Then, I discovered myself that I was under ASD... perhaps, high-functioning? No fucking clue and I would love to become an average person, actually. Nothing has improved so far; jobless, uneducated, below-average IQ and friendless (I don't care about the latter, I see male-to-male friendships as transactional).

I was thought of being within psychosis-type disorder. Then, I discovered myself that I was under ASD... perhaps, high-functioning? No fucking clue and I would love to become an average person, actually. Nothing has improved so far; jobless, uneducated, below-average IQ and friendless (I don't care about the latter, I see male-to-male friendships as transactional).
Education can give you a lot of self confidence I think and people treat you more serious. Don't let people get you down though, because they love to do that and they often make their accomplishments bigger than they are. Noone can avoid pain or crises in life.

Education can give you a lot of self confidence I think and people treat you more serious. Don't let people get you down though, because they love to do that and they often make their accomplishments bigger than they are. Noone can avoid pain or crises in life.
I appreciate your input. I only see education as a mean to get an actual career (AKA enough money for high-end computer hardware, my ultimate and last cope).