Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wolud move to Germany to increase my life quality

Foreverlosser

Foreverlosser

Greycel
But this is bad idea because polackcels are hates there and germans would haunt me there due my nationality

@ShadowTheEdgehog
talk to the man

Why not the UK or the Us?

Poland, even if it's a europoor country it's still the last based semi non-pozzed country.

Stay there.
jfl Poland is not based, it's filled with the worst women on planet earth there are so many incels in Poland despite being isolated.

jfl Poland is not based, it's filled with the worst women on planet earth there are so many incels in Poland despite being isolated.
grass isn't always greener boyo.

It's not middle ages bro, they're not gonna lynch you for being Polish. Literally no reason to stay eastern EU.

Tbh I always thought Polish foids are among the cutest in Europe (in general, of course), along with Ukrainian and Belarusian ones...

Lol stay in Poland Germany is in chaos rn with all the refugees

Germany is the country of the tallfags, would not recommend to move there.

The world lost ww2

Germany is definitely not a soy society. People are unfriendly to each other. Unlike Americans we don't have a culture of inclusiveness and politeness at all. Don't let a bunch of retarded leftists who welcome refugees fool you, that is only a few clusters in the big cities.

Basically if you have a strong accent or even any accent at all you will be treated like a clown and outsider. I guess it could work if you had good Polish connections or something but just randomly moving to wherever is a bad idea...

Germany is definitely not a soy society. People are unfriendly to each other. Unlike Americans we don't have a culture of inclusiveness and politeness at all. Don't let a bunch of retarded leftists who welcome refugees fool you, that is only a few clusters in the big cities.

Basically if you have a strong accent or even any accent at all you will be treated like a clown and outsider. I guess it could work if you had good Polish connections or something but just randomly moving to wherever is a bad idea...
Well, at least he isnt another shitskin muzzie or curry moving to Germany. And Poles are white, so im pretty sure he would be just fine in Germany.

Well, at least he isnt another shitskin muzzie or curry moving to Germany. And Poles are white, so im pretty sure he would be just fine in Germany.
Lel, being sand would actually be a plus in Germany. They're the dominant culture. The youth is not listening to Pole Rap, it listens to sand rap.

Lel, being sand would actually be a plus in Germany. They're the dominant culture. The youth is not listening to Pole Rap, it listens to sand rap.
Same here in Canada. Rap and gangster culture is really popular amongst the teens here. We even have our own underground gangster and rap culture due to all the Middle-Eastern and African immigrants coming here. And I'm not even fully white, but I know kids in my school that are whiter than i'll ever be ( like pure anglo, germanic, or Italian) who want to act like / emulate niggers and be affiliated with ghettos and be rappers shit. It's weird how this shitty gangster culture has influenced our youth. So you're probably right, being a pole in Germany is probably less beneficial than being a sandnigger.
No.

If you're not white, don't.
Aren't poles white tho? I know many Polish people, and they seem pretty white to me.

Last edited:
Same here in Canada. Rap and gangster culture is really popular amongst the teens here. We even have our own underground gangster and rap culture due to all the Middle-Eastern and African immigrants coming here. And I'm not even fully white, but I know kids in my school that are whiter than i'll ever be ( like pure anglo, germanic, or Italian) who want to act like / emulate niggers and be affiliated with ghettos and be rappers shit. It's weird how this shitty gangster culture has influenced our youth. So you're probably right, being a pole in Germany is probably less beneficial than being a sandnigger.

Aren't poles white tho? I know many Polish people, and they seem pretty white to me.
Yes they're white, he's being edgy. Actually chance is if you're seeing a blonde, aryan looking German that he is actually a Pole. Without them Germany would be even browner. Doesn't mean they have a high status tough.

Yes they're white, he's being edgy. Actually chance is if you're seeing a blonde, aryan looking German that he is actually a Pole. Without them Germany would be even browner. Doesn't mean they have a high status tough.
Makes sense. I hear people say shit like they are not white due to some amount of Eurasian DNA or some bullshit(especially on /pol/). That is stupid since like I've said previously, I know many Polish people, and they are white as snow (especially compared to an actual mutt like me). And I think that OP should just stay in Poland since I heard that Poland is one of the last based countries in Europe, especially compared to Germany.

Nigga moving there would decrease your life quality :feelsrope: