Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I woke up feeling like CHAD

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
I woke up feeling like chad and left to buy some bread for my breakfast. I was on my way home when I saw a girl coming in my direction. I started to feel something strange. Something similar to fear, fear of embarrassment. I'm small, really small. I'm short, really short.
I used my peripheral vision as a way out, maybe I couldn't look straight at her, but I wasn't gonna choose the coward's way and look down, to the ground, like I'm used to. So I did, when she passed me by I saw her face, it was beautiful. Those lips, long hair, smooth skin, and eyes behind glasses.
I imagined myself with her, close to her face, kissing those lips, and feeling her soft skin. I was happy for an instant, but she didn't look at me. Not even for a second, and I know why, it's the same way for me too, I don't notice small insects when I'm outside.

Yep, that's a follow :feelsokman:

Chad doesn't feel like that.

Chad could have got her number and eventually made out with her.

For you, such a thing will only be a fantasy because you're a waste of genetics.