Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I woke up feeling good today.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Had some coffee, listening to my favorite songs while browsing .is.

Feeling good, not gonna lie. Today is a sunny day also. Love it.

:p

I woke up early, smoked some weed and now im ldaring doing the same. :smonk:

:feelsUgh: What's your secret?

But how did you do it without drug? :cryfeels:
I guess it's something natural. Some people need to take meds in order to feel the same. Though if I had to suggest anything, eating healthy and having a decent amount of sleep could help some. Also, the moment you wake up try listening to your favorite songs. It sets the mood right away.

having a decent amount of sleep could help some.
I'm in school, that's not going to be possible.

Also, the moment you wake up try listening to your favorite songs.
That's doable, though. Although, I already go to sleep listening to music, and wake up with it still playing. But I stop the music as soon as I get up.

Good for you man, I woke up feeling like shit today

Brocel, today was hell for me. I woke up from a horrible nightmare ( I was in Spanish class, and we had an exam, I went to the restroom, and my exam was gone when I returned to my seat). Then my mom yelled at me for no reason, the life of a typical incel. Then I went to university - as usual my professors spoke to me more than my own peers (seriously one of my professors loves to talk baseball with me, I welcome the discussion, but it's a sad reality). Then as I drove home, I rolled down my window, and called a fat white foid "fat cracker" to try to make myself feel better - it didn't really work, but it felt like something that had to be done.

Somehow, I managed to complete an essay I had due by 11:59pm on time. Oh well, I'll wake up tomorrow, take a shower, and essentially repeat the process. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: