Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I woke up and im still a subhuman

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

Are you turkish?

No, i inherited my body hair from my Oofy Doofy dad
Damn, what's that language are you slav? Body hair is good though? Just look like superman theory

Damn, what's that language are you slav? Body hair is good though? Just look like superman theory
View attachment 1209427
Language was Russian. im partially slav

No if you have too much body hair you will look like a fucking monkey. I look at myself and i dont see a human, just a hairy monkey

Last edited:
If you come to America, foids just might go crazy over your accent

Language was Russian. im partially slav

No if you have too much body hair you will look like a fucking monkey. I look at myself and i dont see a a human, just a hairy monkey
:feelsrope:

body hair isn't too bad because it's one of those things u can just shave off (I know it will grow back in like 2 days, but the option is always there)

I also have an accent will it work?
Maybe, I'd like to imagine you'd have a better chance than an american incel cause they'll be like "OOOOOO OH MY GOSH I LIKE YOUR ACCENT WHERE ARE YOU FROM :ahegao:"

Maybe, I'd like to imagine you'd have a better chance than an american incel cause they'll be like "OOOOOO OH MY GOSH I LIKE YOUR ACCENT WHERE ARE YOU FROM :ahegao:"
Nigga this is real life and not some stupid anime. Foids wont wall in love with you just because of some accent unless you are Chadlite+

Rate my accent

You have a very deep voice

body hair is fine as a man.
i have almost no body hair and bitches in school mocked me for it and asked if I shave my legs teehee

@KillNiggers @Sasukecel @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar please comment this thread so i get the dopamine i need to not rope

No he doesn't, mines way deeper but my accsent is saxonian. Western German girls dont even need to see me to dislike me from hello
:feelsrope:

body hair is fine as a man.
i have almost no body hair and bitches in school mocked me for it and asked if I shave my legs teehee
Maybe a little bit, but too much is a failo. Foids want skinny, hairless pretty boys and not hairy monkey

You mean compared to my older videos ?
Yea you always sound exhausted and tired of everything in you're 20's in these vids is what I am saying you can tell by the voice lots of incels sound lethargic or sickly all the time from asthma/mouthbreathing/other.