Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I witnessed the power of K-Pop game today

I

iloveyouall

Banned
-
i met a ricecel today. this guy was korean, about 5’10, and couldnt weighh more than a 120 pounds. legit framecel and skinny to the bone with a standard asian boy bowlcut. not a paricularly handsome asian. he had a defined but small jaw and had slits for eyes.

he then shows me his girlfriend. a pretty blond, blue-eyed girl who was apparently romanian/hungarian. i dont find white women particularly attractive but this was a complete and obvious mismatch. he then explained to me that she was a “k-boo”,” or someone that fetishizes korean pop culture.

deadass skinny asian boys can run effeminate kpop game and get decent/attractive gfs.

i met a ricecel today. this guy was korean, about 5’10, and couldnt weighh more than a 120 pounds. legit framecel and skinny to the bone with a standard asian boy bowlcut. not a paricularly handsome asian. he had a defined but small jaw and had slits for eyes.

he then shows me his girlfriend. a pretty blond, blue-eyed girl who was apparently romanian/hungarian. i dont find white women particularly attractive but this was a complete and obvious mismatch. he then explained to me that she was a “k-boo”,” or someone that fetishizes korean pop culture.

deadass skinny asian boys can run effeminate kpop game and get decent/attractive gfs.
Don't you think that he is just betabux or something like that? Why do you want to cope and believe, that someone weak or/and unnatractive can be successful with women?

Don't you think that he is just betabux or something like that? Why do you want to cope and believe, that someone weak or/and unnatractive can be successful with women?
hes 18 he has no job no income he jus goes to school lol

k-pop game is a very niche but legit strategy, taller asians will have more success with it

"i dont find white women particularly attractive"

Mega cope

"i dont find white women particularly attractive"

Mega cope
i worded that badly. i dont find them as attractive as most ppl do. i prefer people of my own race, which is not white.

Wtf. Gookcel is a gookcel, the bottom tier even among incels. If he can k-pop, that means he had all the ingredients, not ricecel for sure.

I see these things all the time on the college buses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back