Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I witness brootal simpage in the gas station, its over for subhumans

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
Went to the gas station today for lunch as I always do while wageslaving. There was some JB foid, wearing really short shorts and there was some rash or acne on on her upper thigh near her ass cheeks :feelswhat: Anyway, got my fried chicken and was standing behind a manlet mexican in front of me, no lie I am average and I was mogging this nigga he had to be sub 5"4'(ovER territory).

Anyway the foid didn't have enough money for her soda or whatever in her cash app and I was just grinning to myself, butt the manlet in front of me asked her how much it was. He instantly went to pay for her soda while she seemed uncomfortable. After it went through the manlet stood their for a second while the foid was on her phone before she realized and gave him the most half hearted thank you of all fucking time. Like the ungrateful whore had her shit paid for by some subhuman making minimum wage and she looked like he was inconviencing her:lasereyes:.:feelsree:.

Safe to say this probably isn't the first or last time this will happen to her, here face is like a 5/10 but since she is white subhumans are compelled to worship at her feat. No wonder foids become OF whores, imagine going through life having shit paid for you and treating it like you are giving them the privileges lmao. Life isn't even in tutorial mode, its a fucking let's play that shit is playing itself

Last edited:
Become a recluse in your own bedroom. Refuse to go outside for your own good.

I hate simps, you should have given him a blackpill flyer to spread the message

I hate simps, you should have given him a blackpill flyer to spread the message
I thought about talking to him about it and blackpilling him but I am extreme high inhib and an eyecontactlet, also I hate simps so in a way he deserve to be subhuman, while I don't

Last edited:
Went to the gas station today for lunch as I always do while wageslaving. There was some JB foid, wearing really short shorts and there was some rash or acne on on her upper thigh near her ass cheeks :feelswhat: Anyway, got my fried chicken and was standing behind a manlet mexican in front of me, no lie I am average and I was mogging this nigga he had to be sub 5"4'(ovER territory).

Anyway the foid didn't have enough money for her soda or whatever in her cash app and I was just grinning to myself, butt the manlet in front of me asked her how much it was. He instantly went to pay for her soda while she seemed uncomfortable. After it went through the manlet stood their for a second while the foid was on her phone before she realized and gave him the most half hearted thank you of all fucking time. Like the ungrateful whore had her shit paid for by some subhuman making minimum wage and she looked like he was inconviencing her:lasereyes:.:feelsree:.

Safe to say this probably isn't the first or last time this will happen to her, here face is like a 5/10 but since she is white subhumans are compelled to worship at her feat. No wonder foids become OF whores, imagine going through life having shit paid for you and treating it like you are giving them the privileges lmao. Life isn't even in tutorial mode, its a fucking let's play that shit is playing itself
LMAO but yeah foids not saying thank you or hello/goodbye properly is a common meme now

holy fuck he got raped

I thought about talk to him about it and blackpilling him but I am extreme high inhib and an eyecontactlet, also I hate simps so in a way he deserve to be subhuman, while I don't
fair enough. I can't look others in the eyes either. There is so much information in their eyes, my brain gets overloaded and I can't focus on the conversation or anything else

LMAO but yeah foids not saying thank you or hello/goodbye properly is a common meme now
Its fucking brootal mang, you know that slut is just so used to subhuman service that she can't even be bothered to 1) be embarrased about being broke or 2) stay off the god damn phone long enough to say thanks. These are the personalities that foids have worked on in order to get unlimited sex with chad lmao, what a joke

After it went through the manlet stood their for a second while the foid was on her phone before she realized and gave him the most half hearted thank you of all fucking time. Like the ungrateful whore had her shit paid for by some subhuman making minimum wage and she looked like he was inconviencing her:lasereyes:.:feelsree:.
She feels entitled to it.

fair enough. I can't look others in the eyes either. There is so much information in their eyes, my brain gets overloaded and I can't focus on the conversation or anything else
Its too personal for me, having a woman suck my dick would be less personal thank making eye contact with me

Its fucking brootal mang, you know that slut is just so used to subhuman service that she can't even be bothered to 1) be embarrased about being broke or 2) stay off the god damn phone long enough to say thanks. These are the personalities that foids have worked on in order to get unlimited sex with chad lmao, what a joke
got a point there, they are getting really retarded, it seems they can't interact properly with anyone besides fuckboys, again their reactions to situations where they have to politely say hello/goodbye/thankyou are extremely weird and off

She feels entitled to it.
Yeah, imagine its not her first time receive simp bucks for being a mediocre foid, imagine she recieves it so often that there is no shame or gratitude at all, foids talk about male privilege but never would a man get any of this shit from a woman much less another man

He went home and posted about it on reddit and jerked off to the memory.

Last edited:
He went home and posted about it on reddit and jerked off to the memory.
unironically, I thought incel were down bad mang but even I wouldn't stoop this low to just be NEAR a fucking pussy lmao