Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wished real life was like MMOs

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
1. everyone has the same starting point. You can choose how you want to look like. If you don´t like it, you can just start over.

2. MMOs are fair. The more you play the more "wealthy" you get.

3. everything is attainable with enough grinding

4. people are judged on skill, not on gender or looks

5. people help each other instead of trying to compete (although you can do pvp if you want to)

In a nutshell MMOs are fair, while real life is incredibly unfair.

Unfortunately I´m burned out on MMOs and rarely play video games anymore. TBH the only times I was happy in life was when I was heavily invested in MMOs. Looking back I think real life is a waste of time.

Only if I am the protagonist, sure.

One day we might have lotus-tier virtual reality MMOs where you just plug your brain in and play 24 hours a day, whilst your body resides in some kind of gaming hospital. You stay there for 5-10 years until your body atrophies and dies.

cope kirito will mog you

Females are regularly carried in these games. I vividly recall a foid who would always get dragged along and carried in WoW RBGs, and I have online friends who have had several experiences like mine in raiding guilds.

One day we might have lotus-tier virtual reality MMOs where you just plug your brain in and play 24 hours a day, whilst your body resides in some kind of gaming hospital. You stay there for 5-10 years until your body atrophies and dies.
Two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
Real life is just an MMO with more variables. But it's indeed way more unjust.

tfw osrs isn’t real
878ED1A8 26FD 4845 A747 E8D1D8F933A9

Real life is an MMO. Chad = the most imba class, like a paladin in vanilla WoW. We're the worst class (ugly and incompetent) who nobody wants in their party. So we have shitty gear since we're socially shunned and don't get to participate in raids (parties and other social events). So we never get any loot (foid holes) and no validation. We also have little money unless we grind tirelessly (wagecuck).

Cope. If life was MMO, it would be pay to win.

Disprove life is not mmo. We are playing on expert mode

would still stay a mage or wizzard on irl-mmo if it was possible btw

1. everyone has the same starting point. You can choose how you want to look like. If you don´t like it, you can just start over.

2. MMOs are fair. The more you play the more "wealthy" you get.

3. everything is attainable with enough grinding

5. people help each other instead of trying to compete (although you can do pvp if you want to)

In a nutshell MMOs are fair, while real life is incredibly unfair.

Unfortunately I´m burned out on MMOs and rarely play video games anymore. TBH the only times I was happy in life was when I was heavily invested in MMOs. Looking back I think real life is a waste of time.
mmocopedmaxxing, did you know that most incels are just playing MMOs with Female characters lets say Stacys 10/10 female characters like Black Desert Online, lol at MMO copers, haha maybe they want to be Stacys HAHAH