Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i wish women were interesting, like having a great personality.

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★
Man before i was blackpilled i used to think women can be intersting too,like surely they have something more to them, like they have something to show other than their body, this was influenced by books i read or series i watched, where the women had a great character,wisdom,and like philosophy thinking.

Or being funny and serious and smart when necessary, but i later realized all those women characters were all written by men, it's men who gave life to those characters ( im not talking ofc of the modern character big boss women), like literally MEN improve their personality so they can be interesting and they do it well, in other hands foids only write lustful disgusting books.

But in reality they all foids are such a dissapointment, they aren't like that in real life, they have no redemption, no character development, no wisdom to give, no smartness ( used only for their wickedness), nothing to offer other than their body, what a disappointement giving them the same right as men.

Foids are the ones that need to be told to get bettER pERsonalities

Foids are the ones that need to be told to get bettER pERsonalities
:yes::yes::yes:

Totally man, i think it's because everything is handed to them , they don't have to develop any skills,cuz of it they don't have to develop any pERsonality whatsoevER

Some women are smart, but usually these are somewhat autistic, boyish-looking nerds.

idc I'd still just assume that they were boring because they're women

foids don't have anything inside, or anything interesting or relevant anyway

so there's no point caring abt their personality or interests, just ignore them

foids don't have anything inside, or anything interesting or relevant anyway
True. They are good for nothing besides sex toys and maybe some cuddling.
so there's no point caring abt their personality or interests, just ignore them
All foid interests are just socially influenced things they do for attention. Foids never have hobbies for the sake of the hobbies themselves. I like cars for the sake of CARS. I just love engines and fast driving. A foid that claims to be into cars really doesn't give two fucks about the car itself, and only cares about the male attention she receives. They honestly ruin male dominated hobbies like the car hobby