Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish white people never colonized the world

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I could be chilling in the wilderness right now living a simple happy life were me and my tribal brothers hunt hogs all day then go home and dick down our big booty tribal women in mudhuts after they cook us a full course meal.
20070624 070058 papa

Now I'm too civilized and can't live a life like that. Now I have to rely on the white people for everything and be treated like a monkey wherever I go.
George Floyd neck knelt on by police officer

White people robbed us of true happiness.

We gonna send em all back to Africa

You can just join a niggerape tribe we dont have problem with that

Worst thing was importing these niggers from Africa

Worst thing was importing these niggers from Africa
I thought with your high IQs you would've known better than to drag us into your countries. Now we commit crimes and rape your women hahaha sweet revenge :ahegao:

i am placated by various first world luxuries and copes haha... not sure i'd have the will to give it all up, not now...
For me leaving my family is the hardest part of abandoning society

Yes, Europeans are so smart yet retarded at the same time. "Hurr durr niggers are stupid apes that ruin our country" then we shouldn't have imported them to our country as slaves. "Hurr durr africans/abbos/natives are so uncivilized" then we shouldn't have invaded their land to force them to partake in civilization. Why not let them live like savages again? Then they blabber on some bullshit about how whites should rule the world and colonize the stars, meanwhile their country accepts more immigrants and sees its birthrate plummet further.

Yes, Europeans are so smart yet retarded at the same time. "Hurr durr niggers are stupid apes that ruin our country" then we shouldn't have imported them to our country as slaves. "Hurr durr africans/abbos/natives are so uncivilized" then we shouldn't have invaded their land to force them to partake in civilization. Why not let them live like savages again? Then they blabber on some bullshit about how whites should rule the world and colonize the stars, meanwhile their country accepts more immigrants and sees its birthrate plummet further.
True white people are cucks for letting us invade their territory

im glad they did i wouldnt have know the word of God
also internet is kinda fun

no like breed with curries so we turned white
Yea it's too bad white genes are so weak and recessed. It takes 4 generations to turn a non-white race to white. Probably 3 for curries or Asians since they share many features with Caucasians already

honestly pre 2012 was best races all most kept in their own lanes, this kept foid poaching to a minimum. no need to worry about chad/tyrone, just your local chadpreet.

It was Jews who started the slave trade and imported Africans. Sephardic Portuguese Jews. However anglo Saxons , French , Belgians and some Spanish exploited the shit out of Africa I don’t deny that. However Rhodesia was a beautiful place

It was Jews who started the slave trade and imported Africans. Sephardic Portuguese Jews. However anglo Saxons , French , Belgians and some Spanish exploited the shit out of Africa I don’t deny that. However Rhodesia was a beautiful place
Cope Europe conquered the entire solar system

Cope Europe conquered the entire solar system
Before the Europeans came there was already an arab/berber slave trade. In fact the berbers enslaved the Icelandics, Slavs, Some Irish & Anglos look up Barbary slave trade.

They colonized my country of origin, but we kicked them out :lul:

Cucked savage be grateful

Tbh if white people never colonized the world, you would probably be a slave to some African Tribal King.

I could be chilling in the wilderness right now living a simple happy life were me and my tribal brothers hunt hogs all day then go home and dick down our big booty tribal women in mudhuts after they cook us a full course meal.
View attachment 690554
Now I'm too civilized and can't live a life like that. Now I have to rely on the white people for everything and be treated like a monkey wherever I go.
View attachment 690560
NNBGGVCV NNN N NI NI NIIN NNNNNNNNN NNN NN NIGERS

humans were not meant to eat junk food 24/7, sit around all day, and wageslave. This is why depression is so rampant in society.

humans were not meant to eat junk food 24/7, sit around all day, and wageslave. This is why depression is so rampant in society.
Exactly. We've just made life more complicated and stressful for no reason. All we need is food and sex to be happy, and we had all of that way before civilization. iPhones, computers, the internet, technology... We never needed any of that shit

My sympathies, but you have no one to blame but your co-racials, if vampires imported sand, there would be an al qaeda true cell in every American town with daily attacks in GTA VI: Chiraq.

My sympathies, but you have no one to blame but your co-racials, if vampires imported sand, there would be an al qaeda true cell in every American town with daily attacks in GTA VI: Chiraq.
They take everything from us and then tell us it's our own fault :feelsohh:

Yea it's too bad white genes are so weak and recessed. It takes 4 generations to turn a non-white race to white. Probably 3 for curries or Asians since they share many features with Caucasians already
really?? mullatos turn out well, they mogg natural niggas

Cumskins are the literal defintion of "Cognitive dissonance"

View attachment 690554
View attachment 690560

If the White man didn't take me out of Africa I wouldn't have known non-sheboon toilets existed. This sounds like a living nightmare. Imagine the only toilets you can sleep with are Black, pure vomitfuel.

Before the Europeans came there was already an arab/berber slave trade. In fact the berbers enslaved the Icelandics, Slavs, Some Irish & Anglos look up Barbary slave trade.
Exactly. In fact, even before the Berbers had a go at Europe, fucking everyone was enslaving Slavs, especially in the 9th and 10th centuries, with the then-rich and advanced Islamic world receiving the majority of captives from tribal Slavic shitholes.

There were actually so many Slavic slaves imported by Muslims that it changed the genetics of the area lol. I remember a genetic study from 2020 I think (not sure how fast I'll be able to do that, but I can try tracking it down if anyone's interested) which looked at the genes of medieval West Slavs and compared them with other populations.

It found that modern Iraqis are one of the closest matches :feelskek: .

There were literally so many Slavic sex slaves brought into the Middle East in those centuries that, even a thousand years later, Iraqis still resemble medieval Slavs genetically JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Exactly. In fact, even before the Berbers had a go at Europe, fucking everyone was enslaving Slavs, especially in the 9th and 10th centuries, with the then-rich and advanced Islamic world receiving the majority of captives from tribal Slavic shitholes.
Yup Vikings, Arabs, Berbers, ottomans.

There were actually so many Slavic slaves imported by Muslims that it changed the genetics of the area lol. I remember a genetic study from 2020 I think (not sure how fast I'll be able to do that, but I can try tracking it down if anyone's interested) which looked at the genes of medieval West Slavs and compared them with other populations.

Interesting
It found that modern Iraqis are one of the closest matches :feelskek: .

There were literally so many Slavic sex slaves brought into the Middle East in those centuries that, even a thousand years later, Iraqis still resemble medieval Slavs genetically JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Damn I’m not surprised. Iraqis do have a lot of similarities to a lot of Slavs.

If the White man didn't take me out of Africa I wouldn't have known non-sheboon toilets existed. This sounds like a living nightmare. Imagine the only toilets you can sleep with are Black, pure vomitfuel.
Man I don't get the white bitch worship they look weird to me. I'll take a black girl or Indian girl over any raw chicken skin, diseased eyes looking whore. White people look like demons and act like it too

My country was colonized as well :cryfeels:

We Indians probably would still be slaves of some islamic empire if cumskins hadn't colonized India. Bad thing is cumskins didn't mix well with Indians unlike those Persianized islamic ching chongs from Central Asia.

I just hate that they forced their cuck customs on everyone, with the help of jews of course.

q-Au6cDnD7nAJJPmHoDKEyNqBseUUYHrG9nHbYhsqeg.jpg