Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I WISH WE WERE WRONG

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I wish we were wrong. I wish everything was in our heads, and indeed there are caring women, women who would love us. I wish incel tears is correct, that we indeed are extreme, that girls will see us for who we truly are, and not for our looks.

But in reality we are right. We are more right than cucktears can admit. This is whats bad with this forum. We are too much correct.

Thanks for showing me the correct path.

If i knew it was my personality I could easily change everything. I already did change everything

most of y'all are indeed EXTREME. Incel Tears are 100% right about that because i've seen some crazy ass posts on this forum that legit made me CRINGE. but i also believe most of y'all are 100% right about many topics like today's dating scene and betrayal.

fuck off normie

Things can be blown out of proportion a bit here, but for the most part we are accurate.

I WISH THERE WERE NO LAWS

If i knew it was my personality I could easily change everything. I already did change everything
The only thing that's extreme is how society treats undesirable men

most of y'all are indeed EXTREME. Incel Tears are 100% right about that because i've seen some crazy ass posts on this forum that legit made me CRINGE. but i also believe most of y'all are 100% right about many topics like today's dating scene and betrayal.

"Y'all" get out, normie scum.

They know we're right. That's why they had to shut down r/incels. They have to keep the knowledge hidden.

Nope, we are all right, everyone is a lookist scumbag.

Nope, we are all right, everyone is a lookist scumbag.
Would we be acting the same if we were good looking and we saw incels? I mean why would we give up vagina and sex just to please to a person who was unlucky to be born unattractive just to make him feel better?

Would we be acting the same if we were good looking and we saw incels? I mean why would we give up vagina and sex just to please to a person who was unlucky to be born unattractive just to make him feel better?
Ropefuel

Nah the BP is enlightening af. I see the world so much differently and it puts me at peace.

Cope. We will never be wrong.

I wish the bluepill was fucking true

Of course not.

Try being a female online for one day and feel anything but disgust for curryshits that will find you.

This place is the final frontier of a loser’s internet journey

Its so sad that the truth ive been looking for my whole life is the black pill....