Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish we were in control of society

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
that would be awesome. stupid fucking faggot trannys in slave labor camps being beaten brutally while producing for us while we lay back. chads doing back breaking labor to support OUR life style. stacies as personal house sex slaves with absolutely no rights forced to workout 3 hours a day and diet perfectly to maintain shape for our pleasure.

hooked nosed kikes chained up and forced to be test subjects in medical experiments as they deserve as the filth that they are.

yep, it would be glorious. too bad we will all either die in our middle age from going insane and or get shot by police. oh well.

I just want a society that's not rigged against me. Is that too much to ask? Also I wouldn't want to share my house with any stacie that would shit the place up and invade my privacy. They can live out in a little hut in the yard.

excuse me! truckzo wants rebecca in his room with a white dress and white garters right now!

Pov your ricecel Mongol warlord

chill out do not turn into the guy in your avi over an anime avi :feelsautistic:
i have a hatred for anime fags bro they enrage me with their tranny-like behavior of representing themselves with foid images

Pov your ricecel Mongol warlord
lot of Mongol warlords were low IQ they killed both men and women rather than kill men and use the women to upgrade their bloodline, @Dotrinfobe covered this extensively if you check his posts

i have a hatred for anime fags bro they enrage me with their tranny-like behavior of representing themselves with foid images
i am just having it as my avi because it is hot and edgy

i wish her tounge was on my dick tip while i am cumming

Dr. Ray Blanchard, an adjunct professor at the University of Toronto endorses an essay suggesting that transexuals are actually lonely and repressed men who develop gender dysphoria because slice-of-life anime makes them realize that they “always wanted to be soft and gentle like [an anime girl], carefree and cheerful like her, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity, like her.”
tl:dr; tranime turns you trans

no i am a 3/10 black male

i can gymaxx and sportsmaxx i might need a nose job because jewish
im not sure i can think of anything worse then a nigger jewish tranny. thats everything that i hate sumerized bro

im not sure i can think of anything worse then a nigger jewish tranny. thats everything that i hate sumerized bro
i am not a tranny

i hate trannies so much i want to murder them (in real life)

ive been saying this shit forever bro. these fags must be too far gone for their brain to allow themselves to see it

Any of the trannies I have encountered in my own life corroborate Dr. Blanchard's speculation. There is an undeniable cross pollination between the two. You're not crazy.

To elaborate, I suspect that with so many sex starved young males in modern society, when they do encounter even the smallest lick of positive (and fake) female attention through anime, something clicks in their brain and they put the pedal to the medal on pursuing that exciting rabbit hole.