Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish we could throw unempathetic people in jail

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★
Those disgusting sewer rats deserve to rot in jail for their uncaring behavior it’s too bad we haven’t made a bill or law yet. It would improve humanity and to throw psychopaths and sociopaths in jail and execute them (in Minecraft) I fucking hate those unempathetic and uncompasionate people so fucking much. I want to break their noses for being so uncaring and unloving like Travis Scott deserves to rot in jail for example. Empathy is seen as weakness however it makes me hate you for not having it. We all need some love and help so those fucking bastards should get punished if I was president I would punish those bastards especially if they don’t care. All I can do is glare at them and talk shit about those kind of evil roaches. If you don’t care then fuck you. Danish and Luxembourgers for example deserve the hate

Last edited:
They are unempathetic because their parents were also unempathetic and their mothers didn't showed any warmth during their formative years but instead were cold and abusive.

They are unempathetic because their parents were also unempathetic their mothers didn't showed any warmth during their formative years but instead were cold and abusive.
Poor bastards and fuck those mothers too bad those bitches didn’t show them love. Those kind of foids deserve to be hated on and shouldn’t have kids

Those disgusting sewer rats deserve to rot in jail for their uncaring behavior it’s too bad we haven’t made a bill or law yet. It would improve humanity and to throw psychopaths and sociopaths in jail and execute them (in Minecraft) I fucking hate those unempathetic and uncompasionate people so fucking much. I want to break their noses for being so uncaring and unloving like Travis Scott deserves to rot in jail for example. Empathy is seen as weakness however it makes me hate you for not having it. We all need some love and help so those fucking bastards should get punished if I was president I would punish those bastards especially if they don’t care. All I can do is glare at them and talk shit about those kind of evil roaches. If you don’t care then fuck you. Danish and Luxembourgers for example deserve the hate

but i thought white nashunalists said white ppl are so compassionate!

Poor bastards and fuck those mothers too bad those bitches didn’t show them love. Those kind of foids deserve to be hated on and shouldn’t have kids
Yes. Pregnancy and first years after birth are extremely important but some 'mothers' use drugs during pregnancy, drink and smoke.
Worse than animals.

Everybody is entitled to his own oppinion and can be as empathetic or unempathetic as he/she pleases.
You aren't very empathetic with trannies either, I guess.

Yes. Pregnancy and first years after birth are extremely important but some 'mothers' use drugs during pregnancy, drink and smoke.
Worse than animals.
Fuck up situation especially because those foids date bad boys type of Chads

Everybody is entitled to his own oppinion and can be as empathetic or unempathetic as he/she pleases.
You aren't very empathetic with trannies either, I guess.
Oh I still value empathy

I'm no longer empathic from all the abuse either

SmartSelect 20240531 075034 Chrome

They are unempathetic because their parents were also unempathetic and their mothers didn't showed any warmth during their formative years but instead were cold and abusive.
They'd throw half of this forum in jail

Being empathethic is not forgivness or being accepting. Its a ability which gives you info on the other human that you can use in order to justly judge them, describe their motives and reason for actions. It can, but its not a neccessity, to include it in the conclusion what punishment or reward should be executed in regards to them.

NTs lack empathy by default

Then you would have to throw 90% of humanity into jail lol

just have empathy bro :soy:

So, all foids then? Perfect.

so all americans

I'm mostly unempathetic but I do have empathy for the rest of incels since we're in the same situation.

They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.
I used to be full of empathy, but they snuffed it out of me. I've been treated like a dirty subhuman my entire life. I don't care anymore if bad things happen in the world. My life is nothing but bad things and no one gives a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back