Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish we could make one child policy globally

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★
I fucking envy those big families. I wish we could make a one child policy a global law. So that everyone one on earth suffers on being a single child to feel helpless with out sibling love or help.

We must throw big family people who have alot of sibling in concentration camps they all deserve to suffer on being single child and no more uncles and aunts every human being on earth fucking deserves it.

If we single child people have to suffer and be vulnerable on no siblings the rest of humanity should. Fuck you Africans, Arabs, and mestizios for making too many children. You guys deserve to get punished. I'm disappointed in China for quiting the one child policy back in 2015.

RIP to my hero and all anti-nationalists hero Chiang Ching-kuo. You're a legend, saint, and hero for the one-child policy I applause to you for controlling those faul human population

All in a video game

Last edited:
zero child policy for places like india

One child policy created hordes of incel men lol

One child policy created hordes of incel men lol
to be fair that's only because the gooks aborted and murdered all their female infants jfl

Lmao bros jealous being an older brother sucks tho gotta always try to be better than the younger ones

And make China's problems a worldwide thing?

absolutely not

I fucking envy those big families. I wish we could make a one child policy a global law. So that everyone one on earth suffers on being a single child to feel helpless with out sibling love or help.

We must throw big family people who have alot of sibling in concentration camps they all deserve to suffer on being single child and no more uncles and aunts every human being on earth fucking deserves it.

If we single child people have to suffer and be vulnerable on no siblings the rest of humanity should. Fuck you Africans and Arabs for making too many children. You guys deserve to get punished. I'm disappointed in China for quiting the one child policy back in 2015.

RIP to my hero and all anti-nationalists hero Chiang Ching-kuo. You're a legend, saint, and hero for the one-child policy I applause to you for controlling those faul human population

All in a video game
Based single child thread. Future gens must suffer like we did

Lmao bros jealous being an older brother sucks tho gotta always try to be better than the younger ones
True, I was the blueprint for how to not raise a child.

cringe, i love my siblings

Good! Humanity should get punish for the horrible creatures they are
(In video game)
Its Over It Is Over GIF

Its over for futurecels

Zero child policy for the whole world, forever

Zero child policy for the whole world, forever
Human extinction in a nut shell. I want everyone to be single child so that humanity suffers on not having sibling love and feeling vulnerable just like how people treated me when I felt helpless

Zero sex policy forever until the population drops to zero

I am an only child and am grateful for it. Id hate to get mogged by a brother who is successful with women or a sister who lives on tutorial mode. Plus, my parents were able to do more fun stuff with me because they didn’t have another child to provide for. I do sometimes wonder though if I would have done better in life had I had a sibling, especially a brother, to hang out with and do cool car stuff with together

If we single child people have to suffer and be vulnerable on no siblings the rest of humanity should. Fuck you Africans, Arabs, and mestizios for making too many children. You guys deserve to get punished. I'm disappointed in China for quiting the one child policy back in 2015.

All in a video game
LEGALIZE FOID GRAPE AND TORTURE RAPE THESE HOLES FUCKING GODDAMN stretched cunts

I am an only child and am grateful for it. Id hate to get mogged by a brother who is successful with women or a sister who lives on tutorial mode. Plus, my parents were able to do more fun stuff with me because they didn’t have another child to provide for. I do sometimes wonder though if I would have done better in life had I had a sibling, especially a brother, to hang out with and do cool car stuff with together
Well that’s true that siblings can be assholes too. But they can also be an awesome friend who will support. And yeah that’s possible, for you to get jealous of siblings

Well that’s true that siblings can be assholes too. But they can also be an awesome friend who will support. And yeah that’s possible, for you to get jealous of siblings
I actually would have had a half brother if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. Him and me would have probably got along well because he loved cars almost as much as me. He was a tall NTmaxxed HTN though, and would have been mogging the fuck out of me with his dating life.