Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish we could go out cold approaching

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I wish us blackpill boyos could all go to a local mall or beach and spend the day cold approaching. It would be lifefuel and it would build confidence

I wish us blackpill boyos could all go to a local mall or beach and spend the day cold approaching. It would be lifefuel and it would build confidence
-
Probably have better luck at a bar or club instead... - more likely to hit on foids who are there to get hit on

You can? First chance i get i'll do it.

Even if I had the looks to pull it off, I'm not NT enough.
I go up, say "Hey", and that's where I run out of things to talk about.

I'd go if it was near by.

If it were still 2010 we could do something like this, in 2022 you will most likely be accused of sexual assault as soon as you walk up to her. It sucks too because cold approaching is fun even if you get rejected later. Just that moment when the wave function hasn't collapsed yet and anything is possible, that is a badass moment to be alive. And then the rejection that comes later bringing it all down, it really does send you on a thrill ride ahh the nostalgia. But in 2022 fuck doing anything like that, solo or in a group.

Even I had the confidence I don't even know what to speak to women, I don't even know what they talk about these days I no longer keep up with trends nor watch local television programs.

It should be natural to approach women but we live in a gender segregated society that actively divides men and women from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back