Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish utter pain and misery on the bluepilled cucks that funded this foid

Fuck this clown world man. Trust me, no one understands loneliness and desperation for intimacy more than me....but you would have to be a special type of cuck to pay 60$ an hour to an AI version of an e-thot(not even the real deal). The fact that I am putting in 8 hrs a day outside of university for partime work to make ends meet and this whore can just go through life without even lifting her fingers:feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee:

hope she dies but unfortunately we suffer, not them

also whos alt are you

Fuck this clown world man. Trust me, no one understands loneliness and desperation for intimacy more than me....but you would have to be a special type of cuck to pay 60$ an hour to an AI version of an e-thot(not even the real deal). The fact that I am putting in 8 hrs a day outside of university for partime work to make ends meet and this whore can just go through life without even lifting her fingers:feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee:
$60 an hour? for AI?

I can hit the AMP for that much

I understand it, Im feeling the frustratioN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I make my own AI gf's and sell them?

"CarynAI was not designed for NSFW conversations, yet some users have managed to 'jail-break' the AI for potentially inappropriate or malicious uses.:foidSoy::soy::cryfeels::reeeeee:"

Just lol at cucks being expected to pay $60 an hour to have platonic conversations with an AI representation of a real female

ERfuel, beyond tutorial mode

Blame the men, not the foid. If i was her, i would've done the same tbh :feelsjuice: