Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish to forget

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

The official ducker of this forum
★★★
At this point I wish I could just erase the blackpill from my brain, take the bluepill and become a simp who is happy just donating money to foids. I wish I lived a blissful ignorant life. I wish I didn't know the true nature of normans, Chads and foids. I wish I had learned at least a basic set of skills and have a job. The life of a sheep doesn't seem too bad after all

At this point I wish I could just erase the blackpill from my brain, take the bluepill and become a simp who is happy just donating money to foids. I wish I lived a blissful ignorant life. I wish I didn't know the true nature of normans, Chads and foids. I wish I had learned at least a basic set of skills and have a job. The life of a sheep doesn't seem too bad after all
That's a good way to hide from the truth, but you have to face reality sometime.

That's a good way to hide from the truth, but you have to face reality sometime.
If I was just a bit dumber I couldn't even figure out the truth. I could have been completely indoctrinated and be able to live a peaceful simp life. Instead I'm in a limbo of intelligence where I'm intelligent enough to see the truth but too stupid to do anything about it

Sounds like you need some break from the blackpill

Sounds like you need some break from the blackpill
True. See you in a day. I'll gymcel, masturbate and play videogames for a day. Maybe it will clear my head

there's no escape from the truth buddy boyo

I am ambivalent about these feelings.
I sometimes wish to go back to a more positive outlook in life.
Sometimes I wish for nothing more than a GF at my side or at least someone to hug me/hold hands with me/cuddle with me.

But these feelings become rarer and rarer.
For the Black Pill: It shows you that nothing counts, what you then do is up to you. The Black Pill is powerful beyond words, it opens everything for you. Destructive nihilism is as much possible as wanting to build something that lasts. The Black Pill is the only pill that doesn't come with an inherent purpose and an inherent set of rules, it doesn't come with a single truth, but with thousand of different pathways, it shows you that nothing is of importance and how you fill the nothingness is up to you.
It is a curse for some and a blessing for others.

It all comes at a cost. The blackpill means we won't experience positive things and feelings but also that we won't be disappointed. It is a more stable mode of being. We are more in control.

Normies have the occasional good feels but then they get divorce raped out of nowhere and they rope. Their life is akin to a rollercoaster. Far more unpredictable.