Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish this Cold War would go hot

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
I’m a self proclaimed redneckcel. My dad is a drunk with guns. When this shit gets a little heated anybody in the northern Ohio area come to me. I can get you a bangstick and we can do our part.

We’ll light our torches and ride horses under the sunset

Collapse of civilization is a good cope

If you have never done any farm house work, herd and slaughter big animals, fished with net (not with fishing rod) you are not a redneck.

If you have never done any farm house work, herd and slaughter big animals, fished with net (not with fishing rod) you are not a redneck.
Slaughter and butcher big animals and ran trot lines, among other things

Just Falloutmaxx bro.

I guess I’m a redneck then :y'all:

You’re not a curry if you haven’t shit in a street, ngl.

I guess I’m a redneck then :y'all:

You’re not a curry if you haven’t shit in a street, ngl.

That's a curry redneck thing. I used to be a pure curry redneck.
Slaughter and butcher big animals and ran trot lines, among other things

Good to know. I can slaughter and butcher goats and sheeps, not cow though. We don't slaughter with guns, we decapitate with machete.

I'd join if there was ever some kind of incel uprising or war tbh.

Good to know. I can slaughter and butcher goats and sheeps, not cow though. We don't slaughter with guns, we decapitate with machete.

Ah, I’ve never done it but my dad used to run wild pigs down with a pack of pit bulls and kill them with a knife. I prefer to hunt with a bow tho, of course one I’ve made from a pvc pipe. Shits been worse ever since we moved up to Ohio tho, I miss bama
The collapse of in terms of society has already collapsed. We're just watching it slowly burn.
Not already collapsed, it’s still there just barely. When society collapses completely we’ll be able to rape

Last edited: