Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish there's an apocalypse

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Whether i'd be a nuclear apocalypse, a zombie one or a pandemic outbreak I will enjoy it, where there is no law :ahegao: I can run into my oneitis and force her to become my wife and bear my child, I could strip that hot girl I see in the gym and lick her pussy wihtout consequences :ahegao::ahegao: I will live inside a fortified house and no zombie will be able to break the defense, I will live so happily more than when soyciety existed

You will die of an infection caused by you running into your oneitis and scraping your knee.
Still a fun fantasy tho

Zombie apocalypse would be lifefuel if its the same like the walking dead tbh :feelscomfy:

You will die of an infection caused by you running into your oneitis and scraping your knee.
Still a fun fantasy tho
i wont scrape my knees, I'll wear armor like knee pads, shoulder pads and shit

there will be. just wait until the winter :feelsLSD:

Zombie apocalypse would be lifefuel if its the same like the walking dead tbh :feelscomfy:
yeah, :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: when I watched TWD I always fantasized the main character raping the women

Whether i'd be a nuclear apocalypse, a zombie one or a pandemic outbreak I will enjoy it, where there is no law :ahegao: I can run into my oneitis and force her to become my wife and bear my child, I could strip that hot girl I see in the gym and lick her pussy wihtout consequences :ahegao::ahegao: I will live inside a fortified house and no zombie will be able to break the defense, I will live so happily more than when soyciety existed
Nah it would suck, we'd all just die

where would you find those, smart guy?
I have some old football gear for shoulder protection, and I'll go to sports shop to get knee pads

why? Only the unfit will die
Every one of us on this forum are not fit to survive the collapse of civilization
And im not only talking about physical fitness

Every one of us on this forum are not fit to survive the collapse of civilization
And im not only talking about physical fitness
i body mog even the regular gym goers my only problem is my skin and face its why im incel

i body mog even the regular gym goers my only problem is my skin and face its why im incel
like I said, I'm not talking about physical fitness.
Do you know how to survive in the wilderness?

I swear some people are so delusional here :feelskek: An apocalypse would NOT be fun at all JFL

Lol I'm not saying anything

I swear some people are so delusional here :feelskek: An apocalypse would NOT be fun at all JFL
Like incel lifes are fun... Atleast there would be no cucked laws protecting foids :feelsaww:

Like incel lifes are fun... Atleast there would be no cucked laws protecting foids :feelsaww:
1) Never said our lives are fun
2) Outside, alone, your main goal would be survival, getting food for example. Also if you live in a country in which weapons are easily accessible, foids would also hunt you since they already us for merely existing.

Better than LDAR.
Maybe, maybe not.