Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there’d be a mass incel uprising with thousands of members going ER

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
Imagine if 10,000 incels went ER. We could convince all to get an automatic weapon and loads of ammo. Then have them raid frat houses on colleges around the globe.

If each incel could take out 100 frat douche chads, that would be 1 million chads dead.

We could essentially level the entire top 10% of 20-30 year old males, forcing females to either date down or accept volceldom. Either way, even if the whores don’t date down, nobody will be cucked anymore

The tough part is getting all 10,000 incels to go ER on the same day. If only 1000 incels go ER before the other 9000, then militaries around the world will plan for consequent attacks

I think this could be the final solution. It avoids societal collapse and mass genocide of foids. But also eliminates all of the top men within the dating pool. If incels could pull this off it’d be a “thanos snap” type of moment.

I then could finally rest, as I watch the sun set on a grateful dating market

I disagree officer

IMG 20240930 002500