Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
to prevent others from enjoying sex, kissing dating or any other form of sexual or romantic contact. I would honestly be happy if every single male was just as incel and hopelessly ugly as me. I myself have mostly lost interest and can avoid thinking about it, but every-time I hear about someone getting lucky and escaping inceldom or see a couple hugging or kissing I want to destroy them. These inferior scum are unworthy of the sexual and social gifts society has bestowed upon them while denying a superior alpha male like me, every single female they take should have been mine, all these men and women need to be punished both for taking what should rightfully be mine and denying me what I desire and am worthy of. All of these fuckers and fakecels need to pay.

maybe you could be happiER

Reminder that other men get to experience the fresh fruits of life ie sex with stacies or prime teens whilst we rot away just because of a few mm of bone structure.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

giphy.gif

Reminder that other men get to experience the fresh fruits of life ie sex with stacies or prime teens whilst we rot away just because of a few mm of bone structure.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Genetics can ruin a man while it doesn’t matter for females

Genetics can ruin a man while it doesn’t matter for females

Yep and this is one of the biggest blackpills.

A ugly subhuman femoid can be saved by makeup to such an extent that she can achieve a stacy like appearance when going out to clubs and dinners.

A man is literally given a dice roll, heck a lottery roll when he is being convinced.

Yep and this is one of the biggest blackpills.

A ugly subhuman femoid can be saved by makeup to such an extent that she can achieve a stacy like appearance when going out to clubs and dinners.

A man is literally given a dice roll, heck a lottery roll when he is being convinced.
I always said that it's like a CS GO case opening tbh

You're an alpha male?

The best we can do is spam teen boards with blackpill stuff. The male sex drive will override logic most of the time but if I could make a few normie guys opt out, that'd be cool.

There's no way, they're happy and we're miserable, that's the way it will always be

Wait for hyperrealistic virtual reality.