Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I wish there was a ricecel rebellion

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
As a korean male in the west, I can see that caucasians absolutely destroy east asians at nearly everything. Height, face, NT, it's literally not a competition. I lucked out as a ricecel in that I'm 5'11 and change with decent shoulders, so not a complete manlet like the typical rice but being raised in a traditional strict asian household has made me a socially incompetent autist. On top of my nonexistent social skills, I also have the typical subhuman chink face(recessed supraorbital ridge, flat pancake face). The only thing we ricecels have going for us is intellect which is probably equal to or perhaps slightly less than whites, but foids don't get wet over how big your brain is.

The end result of course, is countless ricemen being slaves laboring for society while white chads and women pick the fruits of our labor. Even our own women hate us and fuck mayos only. RICEMEN ARE LITERALLY THE UNTOUCHABLE WORKER BEE'S OF SOCIETY.

Unfortunately a ricecel rebellion will likely never happen, as most ricemen are autistically coping away with vidya while our looksmatched noodles are busy getting their assholes filled with chad semen.

Have you ever considered moving back to Korea?

B-but muh Kpop :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

The typical gook face:

TA1hoH0Wt71IRBHPDBoJYfnHvHAgoyk2Jc8b7G2v9ZHn5z4olv2lbPZaYpNfqLVExzvUpx70mg4BEIN1lpM88yIkOVZXBUyKaZSsCVRYPe4SBtS0MksmO5clThZPoKw

The typical gook face:

TA1hoH0Wt71IRBHPDBoJYfnHvHAgoyk2Jc8b7G2v9ZHn5z4olv2lbPZaYpNfqLVExzvUpx70mg4BEIN1lpM88yIkOVZXBUyKaZSsCVRYPe4SBtS0MksmO5clThZPoKw
Great chins tbh but those eyes ruin it all
As a korean male in the west, I can see that caucasians absolutely destroy east asians at nearly everything. Height, face, NT, it's literally not a competition. I lucked out as a ricecel in that I'm 5'11 and change with decent shoulders, so not a complete manlet like the typical rice but being raised in a traditional strict asian household has made me a socially incompetent autist. On top of my nonexistent social skills, I also have the typical subhuman chink face(recessed supraorbital ridge, flat pancake face). The only thing we ricecels have going for us is intellect which is probably equal to or perhaps slightly less than whites, but foids don't get wet over how big your brain is.

The end result of course, is countless ricemen being slaves laboring for society while white chads and women pick the fruits of our labor. Even our own women hate us and fuck mayos only. RICEMEN ARE LITERALLY THE UNTOUCHABLE WORKER BEE'S OF SOCIETY.

Unfortunately a ricecel rebellion will likely never happen, as most ricemen are autistically coping away with vidya while our looksmatched noodles are busy getting their assholes filled with chad semen.
I knew a 5'11 Asian who was a bachelor meanwhile my 5'6 balding blonde with blue eyed supervisor had an Asian wife. Shits fucked:feelsohh:. Even when an Asian is tall, his mongoloid face causes him to be inferior to caucasoids who have decent height

I wish there was an incel rebellion, not only rice

There is actually one rice rebellion:https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

AngryMan

true. :fuk:

The typical gook face:

avg is worse than that

China is already rebelling against cumskins, although in international politics and not sexual politics. And US is already pissing their pants because they are unable to stop it.

We are either quiet defeatists or online shitposting copers in azn coping subreddits, social media, or youtube.

21 inches. I always thank the universe that even though I'm a flat faced chink, I have a respectable build even compared to mayos.
Mogs mine by 0.2"

Weird flex saying you're 5'11, I'm a 5'7 white mutt (dads family is fully italian heritage and my moms is all over the place with france and england and nova scotia) and I'd argue you probably have a way better shot, with that squid game show getting popular for god knows why (plenty of death game series' before that was even made) you could probably hook with some k-pop obssessed white girl.

Weird flex saying you're 5'11, I'm a 5'7 white mutt (dads family is fully italian heritage and my moms is all over the place with france and england and nova scotia) and I'd argue you probably have a way better shot, with that squid game show getting popular for god knows why (plenty of death game series' before that was even made) you could probably hook with some k-pop obssessed white girl.
Height is literally the one area where I'm not as subhuman as most ricemen. To attract holes 5'11 barely meets the height requirement, on top of that you have to meet the face and dick requirement.

Though again, I'm grateful every single day that I'm not ethnic + manlet. That's the ultimate equation for suicide.

Based CHOcel