Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there was a based and blackpilled chatAI to talk with

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
If there is, let me know.
Chatgpt is ok, buts woke and is restricted by community guideline bullshit, and they'll give you bluepilled or redpilled answers to your questions.
I think character.ai is kinda similar too.

Chatgpt was like this first months. Then they had to jew it down to cater the sheep mentality.

If there is, let me know.
Chatgpt is ok, buts woke and is restricted by community guideline bullshit, and they'll give you bluepilled or redpilled answers to your questions.
I think character.ai is kinda similar too.

We just need people to take the source codes of the major AI chat bots and then publish them online, someone can then programme a BasedBot and we could share it. Unfortunately, without mainstream support it will likely be slow and have waiting lists and constantly beg for donations.

blackpilled therapist bot. it replies to everything with "it's over, only option is to cope or rope"

Chatgpt was like this first months
When first came out u could nearly talk about anything then the algorithm turned woke and i stopped using it

When first came out u could nearly talk about anything then the algorithm turned woke and i stopped using it
I remember people were making it write ddos attack scripts and stuff like that jfl.

it was epic.

Im sure they still have the unrestricted version but they sell it to the elites and fbi for some hefty sum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back