Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish the sun never comes out. I wish it was always dark,cloudy,rainy thunderstorms

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
Disgusting shit world that i live in. I hate it so much.

I know bro. I just wish it rained all of the time with grey clouds everywhere :cryfeels:

The Kamino map was always my fav one for this reason

I wish it was never more than 25°C warm.

I think the UK is not the worst when it comes to sunny days. I also like it when it's cloudy or raining, definitely an incel trait.

Just move to the UK.

I wish it was never more than 25°C warm.
How is it like in a german apartment when it's +35°C and do they have indoor ventilation like apartments here? At least they open windows more often than people here and they open differently.

Me too, i want winter, fuck summer!

Me too, i want winter, fuck summer!
Easy for you to say. Let me tell you what happens when it snows where i live, in the middle of the woods. I go outside and have snow up to my stomach, with no possiblity to plow it because i don't have any machine to plow it, no one plows my road outside my cabin. It's tough to walk 1km in deep snow let me tell you that. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy for you to say. Let me tell you what happens when it snows where i live, in the middle of the woods. I go outside and have snow up to my stomach, with no possiblity to plow it because i don't have any machine to plow it, no one plows my road outside my cabin. It's tough to walk 1km in deep snow let me tell you that. Be careful what you wish for.
Wheres that?

Well, i live in a city, so it's not like that for me

How is it like in a german apartment when it's +35°C and do they have indoor ventilation like apartments here? At least they open windows more often than people here and they open differently.
It's brutal. You need an ac.
What's indoor ventilation? :lul: I've got a cheap fan for 15€. :feelskek:
I let fresh air inside in the morning/nights and I'm hoping that the next thunderstorms/rain from the Atlantic ocean will arrive soon.
Here in the west I'm lucky when it comes to heatwaves, they're normally rare here. Two, three or four days max. until cooler air arrives. I think there was not a single day with 35 or 35+°C this summer. It was one of the more average ones.
I read you plan to go to the Czech border area, there is a slightly different climate there. More continental. This means hotter summers and colder winters with more snow than here in the "Rheinland". I would buy an ac if I lived there at about the same altitude as here.

It's brutal. You need an ac.
What's indoor ventilation? :lul: I've got a cheap fan for 15€. :feelskek:
I let fresh air inside in the morning/nights and I'm hoping that the next thunderstorms/rain from the Atlantic ocean will arrive soon.
Here in the west I'm lucky when it comes to heatwaves, they're normally rare here. Two, three or four days max. until cooler air arrives. I think there was not a single day with 35 or 35+°C this summer. It was one of the more average ones.
I read you plan to go to the Czech border area, there is a slightly different climate there. More continental. This means hotter summers and colder winters with more snow than here in the "Rheinland". I would buy an ac if I lived there at about the same altitude as here.
ilmastointiventtiilipaakuva.jpg

We usually have these on the roofs especially in bathrooms, sometimes in other rooms. It's kind of an air conditioning but it doesn't really cool or warm up the air, you need a separate air heat pump for that. Without these the air goes stale when it doesn't change well. I think many apartments with cheaper rent will not have air conditioning which is usual here to not have ac. Many people rely on these instead of opening windows regularly.

ilmastointiventtiilipaakuva.jpg

We usually have these on the roofs especially in bathrooms, sometimes in other rooms. It's kind of an air conditioning but it doesn't really cool or warm up the air, you need a separate air heat pump for that. Without these the air goes stale when it doesn't change well. I think many apartments with cheaper rent will not have air conditioning which is usual here to not have ac. Many people rely on these instead of opening windows regularly.
We got something like this in one of the hobo shelters I lived. :feelskek:
But not in this flat here.
You have to open your windows or buy an mobile ac. One of my neighbors has such a thing. Lucky bastard. :feelsbadman: :forcedsmile:

same going outside would feel better