Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish The Purge was real

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have so much hatred and anger inside of me that I need to let out. I’ve been through so much shit in my life. If The Purge was real, I’d have a list of people that I’d wanna target. First one would be a foid from my high school class who bullied me and made my life miserable. I’d also target her foid friends who talked shit about me. I’d also target my oneitis for rejecting me and being a slut.

What would you guys do if The Purge was real? :society:

hole up and play vidya

I have so much hatred and anger inside of me that I need to let out. I’ve been through so much shit in my life. If The Purge was real, I’d have a list of people that I’d wanna target. First one would be a foid from my high school class who bullied me and made my life miserable. I’d also target her foid friends who talked shit about me. I’d also target my oneitis for rejecting me and being a slut.

Lol i would need 500 atomic bombs

I would steal pc components and hardware.

I would laugh uncontrollably and cry tears of joy and happiness. I would rather want to see the collapse of western civilization than ascending myself with a virgin stacy.

I would break peoples noses so they can feel how it is to live with it from birth, Now they will endure the rest of theyre lonely life like mine with a broken nose, Would you back me up in breaking theyre noses? And have them pay for surgery!

Lots of bombs. Did you know you can make homemade napalm with gasoline and styrafoam?

KILL ALL CHADS

KILL ALL NORMIES

KILL ALL FOIDS

(in video game)

All my enemies will be beheaded with a rusty knife

Rape foids, steal, kill chads (in GTA V)

Lots of bombs. Did you know you can make homemade napalm with gasoline and styrafoam?
I've seen a meme-disguised tutorial from a "right-wing" American-led organization over Telegram.

I wish brie Larson was real so I could say hi to her