Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish the most painful and slow death possible to chads

in Need for Speed

Tbh Chad's have always treated me quite well, although I'm fully aware that it's purely because they don't see a decrepit, crippled Oldcel/Truecel like me as any kind of threat. And to even treat me like shit in my current state would just look cuntish and they wouldn't gain any kind of credit or pussy points, I'm basically just a pity case to most people at this stage.

KILL ALL CHADS

even monkeys figured this one out, humans are too stupid

Tbh Chad's have always treated me quite well, although I'm fully aware that it's purely because they don't see a decrepit, crippled Oldcel/Truecel like me as any kind of threat. And to even treat me like shit in my current state would just look cuntish and they wouldn't gain any kind of credit or pussy points, I'm basically just a pity case to most people at this stage.
I made the experience that they are usually super aggressive and/or make fun of me when foids are around.

Chad will live up to 100+ while still keeping his looks and still mog us in his grave laughing

Chad will live up to 100+ while still keeping his looks and still mog us in his grave laughing
Chad can’t mog you if his facial bones are crushed with steel mace