Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish the best for him...but...

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

It's fake/LARP

@tehgymcel420 he's white and has blue eyes. is he a chad?

he doesnt need mewing he needs lefort 300

larp lol left pic is ocd123

just change your eye colour bro!

Still mogs 99% of India, Asia, and the Middle East.

Yup.
Imagine being this self-hating. Bro please just stop

But it's true though. You live in the west look around. How many WM#F relationships do you find compared to any foid dating a rice man? The ratio is staggering, like 100:1. It's true don't deny it.

But it's true though. You live in the west look around. How many WM#F relationships do you find compared to any foid dating a rice man? The ratio is staggering, like 100:1. It's true don't deny it.

I'm not saying that's not the case, but he needs to stop acting like Middle Easterners and Asians are all ugly. Indians, maybe, but not those former two. Many Kazakhs, Mongols, Afghans, Arabs, and Persians look good.

This is coming from a "white" Iraqi

I thought no fap actually helps with baldness, not causing hair loss.

Yup.

Weren't you a major self hating ricecel in your initial posts. Now you are coping so hard with this ethnic hate. Stop it, Get some help.

I'm not saying that's not the case, but he needs to stop acting like Middle Easterners and Asians are all ugly. Indians, maybe, but not those former two. Many Kazakhs, Mongols, Afghans, Arabs, and Persians look good.

This tbh.

Most of these self haters are stupid as fuck. Can't deal with their inferiority this early morning.

Also kinda hypocrite that most of them are subhumans themselves and they won't miss a second to bring down someone. Stop this fucking lookism for once, I've had enough of this bullshit.

Left:before nofap. Right:1 month nofap
Stblackops2cel to Stblackops2chad

I have the same eyes as the dude on the left
jfl over for me

Last edited:
Weren't you a major self hating ricecel in your initial posts. Now you are coping so hard with this ethnic hate. Stop it, Get some help.

Hey you trucel fuckface. I'm working on that shit. You think the self-hating goes away overnight you tiny dickcel little fuck?

And like how society hates tiny dick men, western society also hates Rice men. Try fucking proving me wrong you dumbfuck. I wish it wasn't but it is what it is. You sound like a "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt bRo rIcE aRe gOoD lOoKiNg bRo" type of bullshit-spewing balding manlet niggerfaggot.

Get out with your fucking bullshit and go get prison raped.

Hey you trucel fuckface. I'm working on that shit. You think the self-hating goes away overnight you tiny dickcel little fuck?

And like how society hates tiny dick men, western society also hates Rice men. Try fucking proving me wrong you dumbfuck. I wish it wasn't but it is what it is. You sound like a "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt bRo rIcE aRe gOoD lOoKiNg bRo" type of bullshit-spewing balding manlet niggerfaggot.

Get out with your fucking bullshit and go get prison raped.
Source

I wasn't being serious I just needed to vent and was absolutely hammered last night.

You're right though self-hate is like cocaine it's mad addicting as fuck.

I wasn't being serious I just needed to vent and was absolutely hammered last night.

You're right though self-hate is like cocaine it's mad addicting as fuck.
Images 1

There was one scientists that did say people from the caucuses were the best looking people in the world.

Hence whites stole "caucasian" bc of course they did