Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I wish that was me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Imagine feeling the wet hot mass of her tongue brushing against you... absorbing more and more of you with each powerful lick. :feelsohh::feelsohh: Imagine the soft wet plushieness of her lips rubbing against you as you're pushed deep into her mouth. The powerful smell of her breath, the stickiness of her saliva, everything.... Overpowering you. Feeling yourself smothered by the mass of her tongue as more and more of you melts down into her mouth. The sensation of suction as she deliberately and slowly sucks you on you, taking her time to devour your every being. God I wish that was me.

YFURFCOhQb2rW1U9of2t g

That was suifuel to read all that and realize I’ll never have a girl love me enough to please me like that

I hope her breath smells like shit, would be so much hotter
Eh, it'd be best if her breath smelt like her past meals with a hint of that intoxicating scent saliva has.

That was suifuel to read all that and realize I’ll never have a girl love me enough to please me like that
I'm sorry brocel

Eh, it'd be best if her breath smelt like her past meals with a hint of that intoxicating scent saliva has.
Nah I want that shit to stink, like real bad, making me faint. I would be cumming while falling on the floor

Just be lollypop theory

Imagine feeling the wet hot mass of her tongue brushing against you... absorbing more and more of you with each powerful lick. :feelsohh::feelsohh: Imagine the soft wet plushieness of her lips rubbing against you as you're pushed deep into her mouth. The powerful smell of her breath, the stickiness of her saliva, everything.... Overpowering you. Feeling yourself smothered by the mass of her tongue as more and more of you melts down into her mouth. The sensation of suction as she deliberately and slowly sucks you on you, taking her time to devour your every being. God I wish that was me.

View attachment 1215969
Fake blonde?

View attachment 1215969
Unfortunately this is not for us, nor ever will, remember we are too autistic, too short, too subhuman, no foid will ever take the time of her day to love you, worse like that, our existence is to suffer.

I want her to tie me to a chair as she sucks me off, unable to escape.