Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish that I could support free speech and anti-censorship but...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I'd be too much of a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Very obvious fantasies about rape and murder and endless worship of underage girls and the worrying obsession some cels have with them is the only ammunition the normies have to use against us which gains any traction. I don't think that should be allowed because its clear to me some of the people on here are actually at risk of acting on it. Also planning or talking about committing terrorism as we unfortunately seem to have a few Muslim terrorists on here. If anyone on here acts one of these out next thing you know the normies will be after us and incels.is will be smeared in the MSM like r/incels was and we'll suffer the same fate that the daily stormer has.

Very obvious fantasies about rape and murder and endless worship of underage girls and the worrying obsession some cels have with them is the only ammunition the normies have to use against us which gains any traction. I don't think that should be allowed because its clear to me some of the people on here are actually at risk of acting on it. Also planning or talking about committing terrorism as we unfortunately seem to have a few Muslim terrorists on here. If anyone on here acts one of these out next thing you know the normies will be after us and incels.is will be smeared in the MSM like r/incels was and we'll suffer the same fate that the daily stormer has.
Only cucks cares about what normies think.

Only cucks cares about what normies think.

Unfortunately the normies can get this forum booted off the internet. You might be able to go back to your friends at cucktears but we can't.

Unfortunately the normies can get this forum booted off the internet. You might be able to go back to your friends at cucktears but we can't.
The admin got back ups, we can always come back.

I like pluralism that works with a constitution,

Free speech has its limits. ( Misinformation, literal fake news) but I still support it

Last edited:
i support free speech because other peoples opinions dont trigger me

All speech is free speech.

How is it "worrying" to you, besides it being ammunition?

How is it "worrying" to you, besides it being ammunition?

Because rape and murder are morally objectionable. Even worse if the perpetrator has his fantasies traced back to here the gates of hell will open up on us and we will be hounded off the internet. Some of us would rather not loose our platform just because of a tiny minority of disturbed individuals.

Ive thought the same before. I hope it doesnt happen. Even if im one of the "worshippers of uderaged girls", i would not care about not talking about it, never, in here. I usually never do anyway, and i was surprised that it was so explicitely done in this forum without consequences. I hope some loli memes dont ruin this forum.