Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish that all the ladies

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Just some based drinking chants

I wish that all the ladies, Were waves in the ocean, and i was a surfer, I'd ride 'em with my motion!
I wish that all the ladies, Were bells in the tower, and i was a bell boy, I'd bang 'em every hour!
I wish that all the ladies, We're buns on the shelf, and I was a baker, I'd cream em all my self!
I wish that all the ladies, We're holes in the road, and I was a dump truck, I'd fill em with my load!
i wish that all the ladies, were statues of Venus, and i was a sculptor, id shape em with my penis
I wish all the ladies, were cabbage in patch, and I was a farmer, I'd pick'em by the snatch..
I wish that all the ladies, Were birds in the sky, And I was a hunter, I'd shoot 'em in the eye.
I wish that all the ladies Were the wind out at sea And if I were a sail boat They'd all be blowing on me
I wish that all the ladies were monkeys in a tree and if i was a banana they'd be sucking on me
I wish that all the ladies were fish in a pool and if I was a fisherman I’d catch ‘em with my tool
I wish that all the ladies were brown paper bags and I was a butcher I’d fill ‘em with my snags
I wish that all the ladies were jockeys in a race and if I was a saddle they’d sit upon on my face
I wish that all the ladies were buns in an oven and I was a baker I'd give 'em all my lovin'
I wish all the ladies were ice-cream in a cone and I was a fat boy I'd lick 'em til they moan!
I wish all the ladies were walls in a mine and I was a miner I'd drill 'em from behind!
i wish that all the ladies, were petals on a rose, and if I was a gardener, I'd spray em with my hose
I wish that all the ladies Were tiny little foxes And if i were the long grass I'd tickle all their boxes
I wish that all the ladies Were laying in me bed But if there was a fat one I'd masturbate instead
I wish that all the ladies Were holes in the road And I was a dump truck I'd fill em with my load.

Not one word

Listen to Bob the Builder
full

Over for wishcels