Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish periods hurt as much as roasties want us to believe.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Don't be fooled, the only thing which is genuinely painful is childbirth, those period simulators are all bullshit. I wish these roasties actually, suffered every month when they bleed out of their stinky holes.
Because, at least I could cope and tell myself, that the average looking roastie doesn't live a pain free life. But we all know they are Just exaggerating for attention.

Modern foids eat the wrong food on their period, that's why they suffer more. Coffee is the worst thing you can drink on your period, yet most foids drink it. A period isn't suppose to hurt but since modern foids are so fucking dumb they eat the wrong foods and claim it's painful. They don't realize they're the problem, not the actual period.

Modern foids eat the wrong food on their period, that's why they suffer more. Coffee is the worst thing you can drink on your period, yet most foids drink it.
Agreed. White foids especially, can't seem to live without Starbucks.
period isn't suppose to hurt but since modern foids are so fucking dumb they eat the wrong foods and claim it's painful. They don't realize they're the problem not the actual period.
That's excepted. Women hate taking responsibility.

I know for a fact that toilets are being overdramatic since its their nature to be as sensitive as possible and make big deal out of anything minor.

I know for a fact that toilets are being overdramatic since its their nature to be as sensitive as possible and make big deal out of anything minor.
Yes. They literally, start screaming when they see a cockroach.

When they complain about them, remind them that it is their own fault, they decided to bring sin into the world.

"But the soyience says periods are 10000 times more painful than being boiled alive" :soy:

Modern foids eat the wrong food on their period, that's why they suffer more. Coffee is the worst thing you can drink on your period, yet most foids drink it. A period isn't suppose to hurt but since modern foids are so fucking dumb they eat the wrong foods and claim it's painful. They don't realize they're the problem, not the actual period.
Yikes! Let's unpack this misogynistic view. Women are QUEENS and don't deserve to face the consequences of their actions okay?

When they complain about them, remind them that it is their own fault, they decided to bring sin into the world.
Yes. They should be reminded every now and then.

"But the soyience says periods are 10000 times more painful than being boiled alive" :soy:
And giving birth hurts more than anything a man could go through yet for the past 6000-10000 years the average woman has been able to do it multiple times.

And giving birth hurts more than anything a man could go through yet for the past 6000-10000 years the average woman has been able to do it multiple times.
I mean it must hurt but there are certainly some mental systems in a womans body to cope with that

Exactly. Couples had so many children a 100 years ago, yet, women back then were healthy. I hate how these roasties run away from their responsibilities.

I mean it must hurt but there are certainly some mental systems in a womans body to cope with that
If they have a healthy body and don't consume goyslop it is not that bad at all

Exactly. Couples had so many children a 100 years ago, yet, women back then were healthy. I hate how these roasties run away from their responsibilities.
Women had 8+ babies on average just a few centuries ago. Crazy.

If they have a healthy body and don't consume goyslop it is not that bad at all
The average Becky eats like shit and drinks and takes drugs unfortunately.

Women had 8+ babies on average just a few centuries ago. Crazy.
Women aren't supposed to be having babies in their 30s and 40s. The more a woman waits, the less likely she will have healthy babies, so less likely to have a good looking chads. Which means more .is users in the future. @Master is lucky.

Women aren't supposed to be having babies in their 30s and 40s. The more a woman waits, the less likely she will have healthy babies, so less likely to have a good looking chads.
Birth control is truly satanic

They are without God too
True. Even the ones who believe are all Protestant and in name only. They whore around and never go to church. But they will write Bible verses on their Instagram bio. Tehee

True. Even the ones who believe are all Protestant and in name only. They whore around and never go to church. But they will write Bible verses on their Instagram bio. Tehee
Most Protestants these days don't even have a problem with birth control

being on birth control 24/7 doesn't help either

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I've read the women produce pain-numbing hormones during pregnancy

Used Tampon teabags are only healthy if they have unbleached natural fibres

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back