Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish people were more autistic on this forum

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I like being serious about serious things but I also like posting my stupid shit here and going nuts when I am high on testosterone

Most people have a unique certain way of doing their posts and they're very regular in their expressions.

You will never see certain users post :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::owo::owo::owo::owo: spam and you will never see other users make serious posts discussing the socioeconomical implications of the Industrial Revolution in western men aswell.

I feel like everyone's way of posting here is very regular in their manners and also in what threads they decide to comment.

I dont like it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There are lot of examples I can think of rn

The fact that I have 4000 posts on my first month proves that Im the most autistic user of the forum

This forum definitly doesn't need more "autism".

This forum definitly doesn't need more "autism".
See??? You made the same posts criticizing OP thats your thing thats what nice_try does Im right!!!

This would've been a good post if it wasn't posted by postmaxxing anime tranny

51328.jpg

Sneir is the user I can relate to the most in this forum unironically

I remember @mentalcel1.... he was a great autistic shitposter but he disappeared... I miss him...

o7 :society:

I remember @mentalcel1.... he was a great autistic shitposter but he disappeared... I miss him...

o7 :society:
This is what happens when autism havers like me get bullied they leave and then people realize how based they were

From now on I will make less comments bc I know that when you act mysterious people think youre more interesting thats an NT psyop I have to digest

Make less posts and people will value more "oh this guy that doesnt usually post has commented on my thread hes an interesting guy"

Simple minded people

I used to post emojis alot but ot takes too long from my phone nigger

I'm hiding it as much as i can

Being high iq is a death sentence for autistic men

I like being serious about serious things but I also like posting my stupid shit here and going nuts when I am high on testosterone

Most people have a unique certain way of doing their posts and they're very regular in their expressions.

You will never see certain users post :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::owo::owo::owo::owo: spam and you will never see other users make serious posts discussing the socioeconomical implications of the Industrial Revolution in western men aswell.

I feel like everyone's way of posting here is very regular in their manners and also in what threads they decide to comment.

I dont like it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There are lot of examples I can think of rn

The fact that I have 4000 posts on my first month proves that Im the most autistic user of the forum
what about me, validate me asshole, i need ego boost for my bruised balls