Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish owning slaves was still seen as normal and acceptable by society

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
★★
I can just imagine the bliss of buying a foid slave knowing i have complete and total control over her, i would beat and whip her until she's terrified of my every move and becomes endlessly submissive and trembles the second i enter the same room as her, i would make her bow and kiss my shoes every time i enter the room, i would make her have sex with my at a minimum of 3 times per day, i would force her to walk around on her hands and feet and bark like a dog, i would go days without letting her eat food if she wasn't obeying my orders to my standard and i would eventually break her until she's completely reliant on me and as a result absolutely submissive in every way to me. it would be the dream but unfortunately i guess it was never meant to be.

Over for wannabeslaveownercels

Does it matter if it’s still socially acceptable and legal or not lmao if you care that’s the problem here in Roblox of course:)

Does it matter if it’s still socially acceptable and legal or not lmao if you care that’s the problem here in Roblox of course:)
Just go to a place called Liberia......

Somebody needs help.