Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish my standards to be lower

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
I really don't know whether my standards are too high, but wish I could strike the physical factor out of my judgement when choosing a girl.
Gonna post some references of what I find ugly/average/attractive.

I have low standards NGL

same bro. I wish I could be like Shallow Hal

Cumlossus

is this low enough? pic related

I have nearly no standards

This is what I would classify as ugly:
Images

This is average:
Images 2

This is beautiful:
Images 3

This is perfection:
Images 4

Would fuck the ugly one, though. Am I too picky?

Last edited:
They're all ugly, just with more and more make with each foid
You are exaggerating, the beautiful one has the most make-up, and even without it I would still classify her as above average. The redhead one has less make up and still good (no more compliments because cucked mods will plead "muh foid worshipping". Fuck you and your family), although I'm biased for almost every redhead.

You are exaggerating, the beautiful one has the most make-up, and even without it I would still classify her as above average. The redhead one has less make up and still good (no more compliments because cucked mods will plead "muh foid worshipping". Fuck you and your family), although I'm biased for almost every redhead.
yes, i am exaggerating. but you get my point

all of them have makeup and they're ugly that's the truth
If you think so, then my standards are very tiny in comparison.
What makes you different from the sacks of lard in FDS?

View attachment 239884
This is average:
View attachment 239885
This is beautiful:
View attachment 239888
This is perfection:
View attachment 239892
I would place the third one far, far above the last one, but honestly, I don't think your standards are out of ordinary, at least based on the ratings/images you have posted
I believe the root of the problem is fat women, in the US, 40 percent of females are obese, making them nearly impossible to be found attractive by a man, this makes it so that every non-fat girl gets a massive boost in the scale of attractiveness

Over the years my standards have dropped to the point where I don't think they can get any lower. Despite this I still find myself lower than every other girl's standards.

I would place the third one far, far above the last one, but honestly, I don't think your standards are out of ordinary, at least based on the ratings/images you have posted
I believe the root of the problem is fat women, in the US, 40 percent of females are obese, making them nearly impossible to be found attractive by a man, this makes it so that every non-fat girl gets a massive boost in the scale of attractiveness
I have a very weakspot for readheads, they don't even need to look as good as the last one and I would still find them top tier.
Personal taste, something women seem to lack in variety.

If you think so, then my standards are very tiny in comparison.
What makes you different from the sacks of lard in FDS?
the difference is that they fraud while I don't and femoids like those piss on people who actually put effort into looksmaxxing only to get a sub 3 landwhale

View attachment 239884
This is average:
View attachment 239885
This is beautiful:
View attachment 239888
This is perfection:
View attachment 239892

Heres my honest rating from top to bottom

Top (looks like average currywhore) : 3.5/10, 4 if she lost weight
2nd from top : 7/10
3rd from top : 8/10 but her face is caked up. She might be a 6 without fakeup.
4th from top: 6.5/10. Shes clearly caked up and angle frauding. Could also be a guy JFL.

As far as your standards, since going for one's looksmatch is considered normal, it would depend on what you look like.
i approached girls like this on got rejected

Brutal. i get rejected by currywhores like this all the time. Currywhores are ugly as fuck and still think theyre attractive.

my last foid i liked is between your ugly and average. i think she has a double digit dick count.

My standards are set at my looksmatch, but I've realized that that's impossible.

I have unique standards.
I know for a fact my standards are not high, and my standards are not at the bottom of the barrel.

I've always found certain girls cute, adorable, or attractive that some find 5/10 or less. I've also seen many times of girls guys consider 8/10 or 9/10 that I find very ugly.

This means at certain times people will say I have high standards while other times people will assume I have no standard at all.
It just depends on what I like the looks of and nothing more.

We do have "standards" based on looks, but that's because foids have them primordially, and it seems to be the most important thing nowadays for them.
PC faggots like to say "inversed-racism" for ethnics being racists towards Whites; than why men can't just use "inversed-discrimination based on looks" since foids started it?