Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish my school got shot up

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
Fuck that place. I don't want it to happen now because everyone I went to school with is gone now but I wish it happened while I was there. There are so many people there who I know the world would be better off without. Just total assholes.

People take one look at me, decide they don't like me and then treat me like shit. I've tried presenting myself in different ways and it just doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I relate to this on a deeply spiritual level. Kill all normalfags

Is this the reason why mayocels go ER in schools?

Same but I dont want to be there

At this point I wish for a massive extinction. High school never ends.

Why I always vote for the most Russio/Sino phobic candidate. Makes nuclear war just a tiny bit more likely.

I used to day dream about that all the time when I was in school tbh

Fuck that place. I don't want it to happen now because everyone I went to school with is gone now but I wish it happened while I was there. There are so many people there who I know the world would be better off without. Just total assholes.

People take one look at me, decide they don't like me and then treat me like shit. I've tried presenting myself in different ways and it just doesn't matter.
in gta of course

I used to day dream about that all the time when I was in school tbh
same. I'd zone out in class thinking about some incel mowing down all the assholes at school with a powerful rifle

if i lived in america i probably would have shot up my school

Same. I wish this world would just end one day. Thinking about this possibility is actually one of my favourite copes

:fbi:

I thought you were banned for ascending,did the foid dumped you