Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish my parents were never as vocal about how I should never kill myself when growing up

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
They did it to both my brothers as well, who are normal looking guys (non-deformed faces unlike me). It’s good that I have nice parents, it’s one of the only things that I got lucky on in things you can’t choose. But, every day I’m becoming even more soulless and directionless. I just wish I was capable of actually ending it, but I know I won’t ever be able to. I just think it’s hilarious how fucked over one can be because of the way they were born. Literally born and it being over. What the fuck do I do when I have asymmetrical nose,mouth AND eyes? The asymmetrical nose is also an extreme pig nose. My body I injured from muscle tears so that it hurts to walk. I only got injured due to using being physically greater as a cope, that I overtrained. I have a neck as long as that skinny white kid on YouTube. I have a 17 inch frame. Average height. Why have I never had a friend in my entire life? It’s not due to my appearance is it? Why do workers not even Fake smile at me? Has my personality since I was born bad? Should I have showered when I was 4 years old, to prevent most of the kids at my preschool calling me piggy? Would that have helped guys? Fuck this shit I want to kill myself so bad.

At least you have nice parents

They did it to both my brothers as well, who are normal looking guys (non-deformed faces unlike me). It’s good that I have nice parents, it’s one of the only things that I got lucky on in things you can’t choose. But, every day I’m becoming even more soulless and directionless. I just wish I was capable of actually ending it, but I know I won’t ever be able to. I just think it’s hilarious how fucked over one can be because of the way they were born. Literally born and it being over. What the fuck do I do when I have asymmetrical nose,mouth AND eyes? The asymmetrical nose is also an extreme pig nose. My body I injured from muscle tears so that it hurts to walk. I only got injured due to using being physically greater as a cope, that I overtrained. I have a neck as long as that skinny white kid on YouTube. I have a 17 inch frame. Average height. Why have I never had a friend in my entire life? It’s not due to my appearance is it? Why do workers not even Fake smile at me? Has my personality since I was born bad? Should I have showered when I was 4 years old, to prevent most of the kids at my preschool calling me piggy? Would that have helped guys? Fuck this shit I want to kill myself so bad.
17 inch biacromial or bideltoid?

Hey, at least you're not Jewish. I'd ropemaxx if that were the case for me.