Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish my mom told she's proud of me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My mom is the only family I have and pretty much the only reason I haven't put a bullet through my head. When i was younger and not blackpilled, I wanted to make her happy and proud of me. Now I know that'll never happen. I can see through her eyes that she thinks i'm a huge disappointment cause I don't have a dream job or a nice house and of course, I can't give her grandkids. She will never say she's proud of me. She will never say that she feels blessed for being my mother. I'm nothing more than and ugly and subhuman failure. I wish i was dead. I wish she had aborted me.

My mom never tells me she is proud of me either. I never had positive reinforcement growing up.

My mom does sometimes and that's only because I do good in school. She has nothing else to be proud of.

Only Chads get told by their mothers that they are proud of them.

My mom is the only family I have and pretty much the only reason I haven't put a bullet through my head. When i was younger and not blackpilled, I wanted to make her happy and proud of me. Now I know that'll never happen. I can see through her eyes that she thinks i'm a huge disappointment cause I don't have a dream job or a nice house and of course, I can't give her grandkids. She will never say she's proud of me. She will never say that she feels blessed for being my mother. I'm nothing more than and ugly and subhuman failure. I wish i was dead. I wish she had aborted me.
Once she gets old, and you will wipe her fanny, she will finally understand how much of a good boy you are :feelsokman:

Only Chads get told by their mothers that they are proud of them.
tbh
Once she gets old, and you will wipe her fanny, she will finally understand how much of a good boy you are :feelsokman:
cuck trait. I will be giving my mother and father a Hindu funeral as revenge for giving birth to me. they both hate and seethe at Hindus. deserve a Hindu funeral for being scum.

cuck trait. I will be giving my mother and father a Hindu funeral as revenge for giving birth to me. they both hate and seethe at Hindus. deserve a Hindu funeral for being scum.