Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish my mom had married a rich chad

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
In fact she had rich chads/chadlites chasing her when she was young (she was stacylite). She just found them “unreliable” which was why she opted for an average joe - by the then standards, not to mention that his family has a very fucked up phenotype. That was where all my agony originated. If she had married a rich, gl dude, I would not have necessarily become a chad but certainly not inherited the subhuman recessed features from my actual dad’s side.

I know that sounds extremely ungrateful to talk about my biological father that way. But what’s the fuckin use of being grateful? And for what? For the subhuman genes he passed on to me (not to mention that he’s always been an insecure and verbally abusive person)? Would being grateful miraculously change my face and make my life better? Fuck no. And I’ll forever hate the stupid decision my mom made. Everyday I daydream about having a different bloodline, being born a chad into a wealthy family and having a wonderful fullfilling life. But yeah that can only remain a daydream. Hopefully I’ll be reincarnated with a better life, kek

Last edited:
In fact she had rich chads/chadlites chasing her when she was young (she was stacylite). She just found them “unreliable” which was why she opted for an average joe - by the then standards, not to mention that his family has a very fucked up phenotype. That was where all my agony originated. If she had married a rich, gl dude, I would not have necessarily become a chad but certainly not inherited the subhuman recessed features from my actual dad’s side.

I know that sounds extremely ungrateful to talk about my biological father that way. But what’s the fuckin use of being grateful? And for what? For the subhuman genes he passed on to me (not to mention that he’s always been an insecure and verbally abusive person)? Would being grateful miraculous change my face and make my life better? Fuck no. And I’ll forever hate the stupid decision my mom made. Everyday I daydream about having a different bloodline, being born a chad into a wealthy family and having a wonderful fullfilling life. But yeah that can only remain a daydream. Hopefully I’ll be reincarnated with a better life, kek
bro just commit an itachi and get the mangekyo:lul: but all jokes aside bro im sure your family loves/loved you very much think about it they took care of you and you got this far on incels.is but it isn't all that bad

That just means your imaginary half-brother would have been a Chad.

Your mom was ugly so no chad would want to have an offspring with her stop coping and rope don't forget to beat your mom before that because she was low iq:feelsaww: (in gta of course)

Elliot Rodger felt the same way

Cope, she was attractive enough to have gl guys chasing her, she just fell for the “average guy makes the best husband meme”, kek

That’s just a matter of time ngl
You coping every girl can have chad cock because of hypergamy and pareto law but not every girl can have chad kid just embrace the reallity and stop your :bluepill: shit:feelsaww:

Your mom was ugly so no chad would want to have an offspring with her
Truth, "unreliable" is how women describe Chads by whom they've been pumped-and-dumped. Being the trust fund kid of a rich Chad is truly the pinnacle of fortune-not-worked-for. But it was never in the cards for you, OP.
Cope, she was attractive enough to have gl guys chasing her
Disagree; see above. Attractive men will chase but won't commit. Manosphere 101.

Truth, "unreliable" is how women describe Chads by whom they've been pumped-and-dumped.
That’s only dependent on the woman’s personality. If she’s focused on stability then any attractive male will seem “unreliable” to her, regardless of her own attractiveness. Just see the stacys who ended up with an average looking or even ugly husband. By contrast if a woman is ecstasy seeking she’ll only go after chads, and even if she’s stacy she can get cheated on. Just look at celebrity couples.
Being the trust fund kid of a rich Chad is truly the pinnacle of fortune-not-worked-for.
Tbh I’d be grateful enough if she had married someone of her own phenotype and I had become a normie with that pheno.