Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish my family didn’t immigrate to the US so I would’ve died in the Ukraine war

G

GucciPolo

Kpopcel
My life is over. I’ve lost all my friends, I’m a kissless virgin. I will never forget when my ex-friends surrounded me & started making fun of me & calling me an incel. I didn’t even realize how much of a freak i was until then. I have no one. I’m invisible. My family wouldn’t care if I was dead on the street. I’ve been nothing but kind to people all my life but only get cruelty in return. Literally no one has sympathy for us. Relationships come so easy for other people & naturally happen. But for me they don’t. I can’t enjoy the music I used too anymore bc so many of those songs are about love/relationships and they make me feel like a disgusting freak because I haven’t done something as basic as a relationship, something almost all humans do. If I can’t do something that all humans do, what separates me from a pig or wild dog? I can’t relate to such a basic human experience. I am not human. I’m subhuman at best. I’m a failure of a man. I will never be loved by a woman. I also have a very painful yet very rare hard to treat skin disorder that drives me insane. I’ve managed to hide it but it permanently damages your skin so I don’t know how much longer I can. My Russian mother told me a few weeks ago to be thankful that we live in the US because if my family never immigrated to America when I was a small child, I would have been conscripted, and sent to die in Ukraine. It would have been for the better. Nobody cares about men like me, nature designed us to brutally die in war while chads, normies & foids fuck each other. Naturally literally made us disposable. I plan on getting a bachelors degree, becoming fully financially independent & then finally after that I will kill myself in my late 20s. Seeing everyone start to settle down, get married & have kids will be so painful, while I’ll still be a shy kissless virgin with no social skills. I do really like China though so maybe I can one day go over to that region & even hop to Southeast Asia, maybe I’ll have success there because I’ll be seen as an exotic blonde blue eyed foreigner.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:I want the rope too

Ya this is life for us my dude :smonk:

Now kill urself or succeed there is no middle ground

Not necessarily. When I was staying near Novgorod, there were blonde blue-eyed Russian guys who were truecel from subhuman skull and manlet height

You're so spoiled, dude. JFL.

I'd like to die killing commies tbh. At least my family would be proud of me :fuk:

Let's all become UFC fighters

Dude that's awful and I wish I couldn't relate but I totally do.

Killing some Ukrainian trash would have been based