Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I wish more women were based like this

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
My mum's generation (born in the 1950's) were like her. Now modern foids defend fat ugly landwhale women.

Pre 70's women were pretty okay some of the time, pre 60's women even moreso. There were social constraints put on them like there are on men that made them more tolerable to be around, if still hypergamous.

90's women and post are the absolute worst, 0% personality, 100% entitlement

My mum's generation (born in the 1950's) were like her. Now modern foids defend fat ugly landwhale women.

Being a lonely incel has worse health effects on you than smoking apparently. Maybe someone should take a scoop on that

Kill all landwhales tbh.

Or put them in a torture chamber and force them to run on a treadmill all day

Kill all landwhales tbh.

Or put them in a torture chamber and force them to run on a treadmill all day
Based.

They should just take responsibility for being ugly and accept being low tier females. They should also agree that their weight does affect men.

Will admit that the content of that article was pretty based but remember that it was written by a woman, she probably is acting as a mouthpiece for some kind of psy-op or agenda, or she simply wrote this because she is a pickme

Will admit that the content of that article was pretty based but remember that it was written by a woman, she probably is acting as a mouthpiece for some kind of psy-op or agenda, or she simply wrote this because she is a pickme
If a man had written it he'd of been lambasted