Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish more women hung themselves

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
The hanging body/corpse of a woman is one of the most beautiful sights one could possibly imagine to see. It’s a shame that suicide by hanging is mainly a male method of suicide, also a shame that historically men have been the main ones to be hung. I wish we would bring back public hangings but just for women who have done wrong to the world. And I wish they would be short drop hangings where the women would have to dangle and suffer in the air being strangled by a noose for an excruciating long period of time.

The hanging body/corpse of a woman is one of the most beautiful sights one could possibly imagine to see. It’s a shame that suicide by hanging is mainly a male method of suicide, also a shame that historically men have been the main ones to be hung. I wish we would bring back public hangings but just for women who have done wrong to the world. And I wish they would be short drop hangings where the women would have to dangle and suffer in the air being strangled by a noose for an excruciating long period of time.
Also a shame you didn’t post any pics. :feelsLSD:

Based statements. Governments should post tutorial-quitters' photographs publicly online for all of us to enjoy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Great another IT baiter @Ray?

glowpost or not OP said something based