Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i wish it was socially acceptable to rope

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
wouldnt have to face guilt from normies, society, or from your parents because of offing yourselrf

anyone else agree?

Of course it should be acceptable. It's a blatant violation of human rights for a person to not be able to kill himself.

It's also a symptom of a society that is in denial of its shortcomings. In the case of western society, we're in denial of a full-fledged war against men--more specifically a war against ugly men--that has spanned many decades now.

Of course it should be acceptable. It's a blatant violation of human rights for a person to not be able to kill himself.

It's also a symptom of a society that is in denial of its shortcomings. In the case of western society, we're in denial of a full-fledged war against men--more specifically a war against ugly men--that has spanned many decades now.
offing yourself is only ok in the normies eyes if you do it through the medical path way ( le euthanasia)

You’d be dead. Who cares about guilt? Certainly not your corpse.

db1171f8951c0188b6b5b2478eb9d498.gif

Isn't it already acceptable

Just say you're depressed and do it

Give it a few more years, they'd give free rope.

You’d be dead. Who cares about guilt? Certainly not your corpse.

This, most normies and foids have faux depression and think about suicide, sometimes even try it (but not seriously), so you won't get that much stigma.

If it looks like a possible accident noone can judge. Head on collision with a truck for instance.

Suicide should be legal. There should be special places you can go to kill yourself tbh.

Of course that won’t happen because you can’t pay taxes when you’re dead..

Suicide should be legal. There should be special places you can go to kill yourself tbh.

Of course that won’t happen because you can’t pay taxes when you’re dead..
how dare u upset the (((government))) and its income from (((taxes)))

lol what a cuck donst even recognize who breedet her
how dare u insult our family!!! there is nothing wrong with me fucking tyrone in the past and wanting to move on! yes he was a good dad for the 10 minutes he was with us but he had his reasons to move on!!! have a little empathy!! but its all g teehee ive got my betabuxx to help support me through tough times :)))

how dare u insult our family!!! there is nothing wrong with me fucking tyrone in the past and wanting to move on! yes he was a good dad for the 10 minutes he was with us but he had his reasons to move on!!! have a little empathy!! but its all g teehee ive got my betabuxx to help support me through tough times :)))
thats was meant for the picture ritalincel posted, i meant the dude on the pic

If normies weren't fucktards assisted suicide (with some regulation) would be legal and very profitable by now.

If normies weren't fucktards assisted suicide (with some regulation) would be legal and very profitable by now.
Nope they need tax slaves to keep this shitshow running

Damn, I read rape instead of rope. Got me hyped.

wouldnt have to face guilt from normies, society, or from your parents because of offing yourselrf

anyone else agree?

I think that somene is really ready to rope when he's so fucking dead inside, empty and drained of emotions to the point of not being able to feel fear and regret.
This kind of scruples proof that you still care.
I think it's a good thing.

If you really want to do it you shouldn't care.

If the "stigma" against suicide is enough to make the slightest effect in your feelings about it, you should not rope.

Roping is low T. Real men go out as hero.

I want to blow my brains out in front of my family.

We don't consent to being born, we didn't ask to be put on this god-forsaken earth, yet it's a fucking sin to just quit this "life".

Just abide by societal norms theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back